Round 24 vs Wests Tigers

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
That was the ugliest win I've seen in many a year. Still it's a win, next week I'm looking forward to kicking the ponies out of semi final football. Now that will be satisfying

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Might win both but the performance against the two last placed teams this week and last has me convinced the Dragons position on the table (10th?) is flattering.
I disagree we are between a 10th to 12th place team with this team and coach. In 2020 12th, last year 11th this year 10th next year back to 12th I believe, but if our vast improvement continues we could finish 9th next season following our last 3 seasons.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well at least our youngest grade has made the finals. They also contain some of our most promising players.
Issue is if we treat them exactly the same as we have treated our current youngsters they will leave. An example is Sloan even when Ramsay got 10 min the normal person would think play our natural fullback in that position but no let's put Bird at fullback, seriously? As a result the kid made no impact on the game.