Round 25: St George Illawarra v Melbourne Storm

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Plenty of positives in attack for us, have held our own against one of the comps best offensive teams. Now comes the second half capitulation due to lack of condition and self belief.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
The 6 more, 6 more, 6 more calls are causing us to literally jump off their tackled players, allowing them to play the ball much faster.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
The structure attack is very slow and predictable however the eyes up throw the ball around offloads has kept us in the game

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Lawrie big metres yet again. 174, next best F Molo 105. Mike Molo, Couchman and Musgrove not getting the field time to impress. Molo should be playing 60 at lock.

Last edited:

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
If your going to dummy you must have players in motion otherwise you are going to get smashed like that
I don't blame him for that mistake but he's had a quiet game. I blame him for that. Looked dangerous when he tried but not enough. Or maybe it's good he's delegating to Amone more and it's Amone who needs to do more.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I don't blame him for that mistake but he's had a quiet game. I blame him for that. Looked dangerous when he tried but not enough. Or maybe it's good he's delegating to Amone more and it's Amone who needs to do more.
A dummy needs to be used sparingly, unfortunately for us because we don't have the speed in the backline. Hunt uses it nearly every time to give himself time and room to move across the field and on this occasion it didn't work it was closer than I thought I had Storm by 12. Now the Tigers win puts a bit of pressure on us to avoid the wooden spoon