15. Ryan Couchman
  16. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  17. Zane Musgrove

18. Toby Couchman
  19. Jayden Sullivan
  20. Max Feagai
  21. Sione Finau
  22. Jaiyden Hunt
Zac is a big in. Might give Warriors a tough game based on last week. Just need Feagai to stay on his fuking wing.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg

Dragons team:

1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Mathew Feagai
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Talatau Amone
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Blake Lawrie
  11. Billy Burns
  12. Dan Russell
  13. Michael Molo

14. Connor Muhleisen
  15. Ryan Couchman
  16. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  17. Zane Musgrove

18. Toby Couchman
  19. Jayden Sullivan
  20. Max Feagai
  21. Sione Finau
  22. Jaiyden Hunt
Can't understand why they don't go with both Couchmans for the last 2 games. Wouldn't mind seeing Finau get a chance in front of Feagai as well.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Can't understand why they don't go with both Couchmans for the last 2 games. Wouldn't mind seeing Finau get a chance in front of Feagai as well.
Agree. The thing with Feagai, apart from continually leaving his wing open for the opposing winger, he's going ok. Making plenty of metres and catching bombs better than before.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Agree. The thing with Feagai, apart from continually leaving his wing open for the opposing winger, he's going ok. Making plenty of metres and catching bombs better than before.
Makes reasonable metres. Not better than average. Just better than earlier in the year.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
No late changes. Zac is definitely back. Hopefully that means they only score a few tries down the wing rather than several.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
He must be making his debut. Video is on the website. I bet its some incompetent **** who forgot to tell the media and as a result, club is going to be fined.
Coach finally lost patience with Feagai or someone is injured?

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Mat Feagai to 18th man, Finau to start!
Good news!
Late Mail: Star centre Zac Lomax is back for the Dragons after missing the past two games with a shoulder injury. Meanwhile, 21-year-old Sione Finua will make his NRL debut after joining the Dragons from the Storm ahead of the 2023 season. He has scored 14 tries in 22 games for the Red V’s reserve grade side and has recently signed an upgraded contract that will see him join the club’s top 30 next season.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Good news!
Late Mail: Star centre Zac Lomax is back for the Dragons after missing the past two games with a shoulder injury. Meanwhile, 21-year-old Sione Finua will make his NRL debut after joining the Dragons from the Storm ahead of the 2023 season. He has scored 14 tries in 22 games for the Red V’s reserve grade side and has recently signed an upgraded contract that will see him join the club’s top 30 next season.
I just hope he's not out of his depth. Becasue at 21, it's now or never. But are you sure he's 21? I thought his older brother was 21 and he is 19.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I just hope he's not out of his depth. Becasue at 21, it's now or never. But are you sure he's 21? I thought his older brother was 21 and he is 19.
I think you are right but no info about his age on the Dragons website or Zero Tackle.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
How did the ref miss that offside? It happened right in front of him and was as obvious as plain day!

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
As if things weren't bad enough, BBM thought he could get away with being in front of the kicker.......