Round 4 vs Manly Sea Eagles

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Second time Luch has outpointed S'ua

Jack tops forward metres, tho suprisingly his tackle count is down from usual

Lawrie a touch off tonite
Sorry mate Im not and have never been a big fan of Lawrie too slow for me , very average player , yep gives his all but not athletic enough for todays game ........ Once we get a couple of high profile forward's where does he fit in ? I hope he proves me wrong ........

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Watching full replay. Some brilliance in the air by Lomax and a pathetic attempt by the disloyal sook on Tommy Turbo for their opening try.
very average player ,
We dont often disagree. Check out his RM and PCM week after week. Last nite must have been first time in the four games he has not run 100m and made 30 tackles. The fact he pulled a guys man bob tells me he had an off game. He still outplayed Frank Molo and Sele. And Illusion Illusion Blocka won the Dragons Medal (NRL player of the year) last year.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Eagles were the better team in the first 15, their defense was brutal, but we weathered the storm and showed character. Despite us making them play like amateurs we still had less possession but did more with the ball. Our line defense was a brick wall in the late stages when they tried a comeback, no doubt pleasing Deano.

Last edited: