Round 4 vs Manly Sea Eagles

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Aiming low, isn't it? We are short a couple of middle forwards and a couple of speedy backs.
Middle forwards you mentioned along with Tamale and Finau in the backs..... Sky is the limit.
Rome wasn't built in a day my friend. A good bricklayer never lays the foundations to a building too quickly. We are getting our foundations right firstly with the coaches and support staff, our club and team cultural changes. Now our systems and playing group.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I'm going to go with:

3. JDB
2. Lomax
1. Sloan

The usual suspects. JDB needs to be given at least one more year after this year.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Newcastle then the bye then Wests Tigers in the next 3 weeks. There are no easy games but I'd say those 2 games are about as easy as it gets. Win both along with the bye and we'll be well entrenched in the top 8. Maybe even top 4.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Newcastle then the bye then Wests Tigers in the next 3 weeks. There are no easy games but I'd say those 2 games are about as easy as it gets. Win both along with the bye and we'll be well entrenched in the top 8. Maybe even top 4.
Knights Wests Warriors next 3 games, no bye

RedVictory

SGI Jersey Flegg
Don’t know what you’re looking at. First bye is round 11.