Round 5 vs Newcastle Knights

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
In these conditions there is nowhere to hide especially in defence. If your structures aren't good enough and each individual player fails to do their job the opposition will take advantage of that. Unfortunately Sloan is being targeted in the front line and he's not up to it defensively. In attack you have to play to your strengths Newcastle is their pack ours our big backs and edges. Newcastle are rolling through our middle. Completion rates have to be high at half time we have a 73% completion rate Newcastle 85%. Errors 6 - 3 in favour of the home side. If we don't improve and start running straight and hard instead of sideways this may get ugly. Over to the coach now to give them a well deserved revving.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
A footballing lesson how to play good wet weather footy vrs how not to. But when your rolling forwards through the middle of the park. You must go forwards before you try to run around the opposition. That was fairly poor tonight, too much sideways running, and as I said last week the key is consistency and we are nowhere near consistent.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
A footballing lesson how to play good wet weather footy vrs how not to. But when your rolling forwards through the middle of the park. You must go forwards before you try to run around the opposition. That was fairly poor tonight, too much sideways running, and as I said last week the key is consistency and we are nowhere near consistent.
Dane Gagai gave our centres a bath.

Eric

Staff
Dane Gagai gave our centres a bath.
Zac, JDB (again!) and Liddle are the only Dragons I give a pass mark to tonight. Suli ran straight and hard, again, again, again and again. Would be a gun second rower, wouldn't he? From a centre I'd like to see some more variety.