Round 6 Dragons vs Wests Tigers

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
If Bird is ruled out, what will Flanno do for centre? Move Lomax back and bring Tuipulotu in? If they both play well, Flanno might find it hard to recall his personal favourite, Bird and face more questions as to why he moved Lomax to start with. He won't want to give any young players, Tamale or Finau a chance because if they play well, questions will be asked as to why it's take this long.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Second time he has played a blinder off the bench. Has to have now earned an extension.
Fox had Jack running only 108 m , how come my stats differ so much from yours jo. What metres do you have for Eisenhuth and Mariner? I had 45 and 70 respectively.
Sometimes they count run metres before passing and sometimes not.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
If Bird is ruled out, what will Flanno do for centre? Move Lomax back and bring Tuipulotu in? If they both play well, Flanno might find it hard to recall his personal favourite, Bird and face more questions as to why he moved Lomax to start with. He won't want to give any young players, Tamale or Finau a chance because if they play well, questions will be asked as to why it's take this long.
Glad it is not only me accusing Flanagan of stuffing things since he arrived. Thru his bordering on obsession to play favorites he has forced out a quality player to accommodate his buddy Jack Bird, who cant walk in the shadow of Zac Lomax.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Brent Read had me chuckling this morning over my brekkie with his notion that Zac had been convinced by the Eels to jump the Dragons ship because of the $2.7 m they have offered him. Hell Read, Zac has earned much more than that over his career with us and will sacrifice more to leave the Red V..

Last edited:

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
I think we will challenge the HIA with an independent doctor. If Bird is out he will miss 2 games with ANZAC day on Thursday. Finau missed weekend game with hammy strain.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I think we will challenge the HIA with an independent doctor. If Bird is out he will miss 2 games with ANZAC day on Thursday. Finau missed weekend game with hammy strain.
Nothing against Bird. I rate him as a bench utility. But missing 2 games might not be the worst thing for the team.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
JDB with 148 run metres, a few good offloads and a lot of quality defence has to be MoM for me despite Lomax's acrobatics in the air.
His form has to have won him more time in the RedV. Ideally two more years by which time a couple of our juniors may be ready to step into his boots. Corey Ackers for instance. But does Flanagan want Jack after this year.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
But Flanagan wont play him as one. Only spot I'd have hi in is off the bench and even then I have reservations.
I see where you're coming from and I agree as of right now but if he could become a reasonable hooker for 10~15min a game, I think he'd be such a gun utility as to propel him right back into Origin contention. But as of right now, I also have reservations about him on the bench but would at least give him a chance.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I think he'd be such a gun utility as to propel him right back into Origin contention
Sorry Chris have to chuckle over that. A gun utility where. He has no creativity so 5/8 is out, can you see him covering all the assets of a full back, plus throwing clean dummy half ball, making dangerous darts against lazy markers. Also making 20 tackles in 20 mins. Only origin Bird is playing is under 15s.

Last edited: