Sounds Bad

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
No half measures for JoDragon.....
Well according to the experts who reviewed the pre season spines of every team we received a C. That will place us finishing no higher than my predicted 12th. The current top 5 would be Storm, Roosters, Panthers, Cowboys, South's. We are in the same category as Warriors and Knights. If correct another very long season actually finishing 14th. Time will tell.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Well according to the experts who reviewed the pre season spines of every team we received a C. That will place us finishing no higher than my predicted 12th. The current top 5 would be Storm, Roosters, Panthers, Cowboys, South's. We are in the same category as Warriors and Knights. If correct another very long season actually finishing 14th. Time will tell.
Which is worse than ours?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Titans spine is a huge improvement over last year. Unbelievable they got Sam Verrills and Dragons got Jacob Liddle!
You can usually gauge by the new recruitments how the players are thinking in regards in how that club is either going or respected. If this is any indication of those current issues we are pretty well stuffed.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
You can usually gauge by the new recruitments how the players are thinking in regards in how that club is either going or respected. If this is any indication of those current issues we are pretty well stuffed.
Did the Dragons even have a go at Verrills? It's hard to say all these players are rejecting the Dragons because it seems other than David Fifita, the Dragons aren't or weren't in the market for any of the good players who were off contract.
Titans spine is a huge improvement over last year. Unbelievable they got Sam Verrills and Dragons got Jacob Liddle!
I didn't watch many of the Roosters games but from the games I saw, I think they might be ruing letting Verrills go for Brandon Smith. No doubt the latter is a better player but I'm not so sure he is a better hooker.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Did the Dragons even have a go at Verrills? It's hard to say all these players are rejecting the Dragons because it seems other than David Fifita, the Dragons aren't or weren't in the market for any of the good players who were off contract.

I didn't watch many of the Roosters games but from the games I saw, I think they might be ruing letting Verrills go for Brandon Smith. No doubt the latter is a better player but I'm not so sure he is a better hooker.
We recruited 2 players from the wooden spooners and 1 from the team that ran 2nd last. I rest my case your honour. PS To top it off in an interview over the weekend Griffin says our club culture has improved and denies there being any cultural or player issues within the club or team. Again I rest my case.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
We recruited 2 players from the wooden spooners and 1 from the team that ran 2nd last. I rest my case your honour. PS To top it off in an interview over the weekend Griffin says our club culture has improved and denies there being any cultural or player issues within the club or team. Again I rest my case.
He also suggested they were on a minimum wage. So who is taking up all the Dragons salary cap?

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg

I don't want to defend the recruitment decisions but Verrills probably wanted a long-term deal. Liddle could only get what was offered which was one year. Saints must have a young player coming though they see as a long-term hooker but needs another year in lower grades.