The Australian Kangaroos.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Too good in the end Roos.

Hard to pick a player of the match. No one really stood out. I will go for the prop Collins, hit it up strongly and topped the tackle count or was close.He is rare for a prop that he goes low almost every tackle. Have always attested to that theory as blokes, even the biggest ones, cant run without legs.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Is Cleary back
All in all, average game. I think Australia will have to improve quote a bit to beat NZ.
Is Cleary back for the Kiwi match, otherwise I'd have Hynes, has more skill to his game than the cherry man. Swapping Martin and Yeo too for Jake Turbo and Carrigan.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I had Lucie Leilua as one of Samoa's best, love us to bring the big dude back home. His defense has improved since he left us and he has always had exceptional ball skills for his size..

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Jack's match at 4 this arvo.
Not long now. Read the article why Jack finally chose to accept a PNG debut. As I said he was realistic that he'd never play for his own nation, yet wanted to both play international footy and respect the homeland of his grandmother after he had constantly knocked em back for many years.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
JDB still has an offload in him. It must have been on directions from Griffin he put it away since coming back. Hope Flanno gives him a license to offload again.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
The Cookies first dive, catch the ball in the air try by their winger had a touch of Zac Lomax magic about it. Was impressed by their #18 Takai Mokohar. Wasnt their left wingman Steven Marsters a Dragon for a time.

Last edited:

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
The Cookies first dive, catch the ball in the air try by their winger had a touch of Zac Lomax magic about it. Was impressed by their #18 Takai Mokohar. Wasnt their left wingman Steven Marsters a Dragon for a time.
Considering how they lost their halfback in the 3rd or 4th tackle of the game, it wasn't as one-sided and I would have thought.