The Australian Kangaroos.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Why weakened?

NEW ZEALAND
Nelson Asofa-Solomona
(Melbourne Storm), Dylan Brown (Parramatta Eels), Fa'amanu Brown (Newcastle Knights), James Fisher-Harris (Penrith Panthers), Kieran Foran (Gold Coast Titans), Wiremu Greig (Parramatta Eels), Jahrome Hughes (Melbourne Storm), Jamayne Isaako (Dolphins), Keano Kini (Gold Coast Titans), Moses Leota (Penrith Panthers), Danny Levi (Canberra Raiders), Joseph Manu (Sydney Roosters), Ronaldo Mulitalo (Cronulla Sharks), Griffin Neame (North Queensland Cowboys), Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad (Warriors), Briton Nikora (Cronulla Sharks), Isaiah Papali'i (Wests Tigers), Joseph Tapine (Canberra Raiders), Leo Thompson (Newcastle Knights), Matthew Timoko (Canberra Raiders), Naufahu Whyte (Sydney Roosters).
No Sean Johnson, no Brandon Smith, no Jeremy Marshall King, no DWZ (not a huge loss)

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Good luck to Russell but we really need a backrower with a bit better line breaking ability.

DAN RUSSELL — PNG

Russell enjoyed a breakout season with the Dragons in 2023, making his debut in Round 19 off the bench. In the following seven games, he started in the backrow and played 80 minutes on six occasions. The 27-year-old took his opportunity with both hands under interim coach Ryan Carr and was solid, recording a try assist against the Eels in Round 23. Russell is a solid, robust player and runs a hard line on an edge. He also played twice at the World Cup in 2022, winning one game and drawing another for the Kumuls. Russell is set to become one of Papua New Guinea’s most important players this season and has been named in the backrow to add to his four appearances for his country in the Pacific Championships. He also will get a chance to show Shane Flanagan he is here to stay, despite the return of regular first grade backrower Jaydn Su’A who was ruled out for the season with a shoulder injury.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
24-22. Our Jillaroos start off the Pacific Champs weekend in style for the Aussies with a thrilling come from behind win over the Kiwis on their home soil.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
1. James Tedesco 2. Dylan Edwards 3. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 4. Kotoni Staggs 5. Selwyn Cobbo 6. Cameron Munster 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Payne Haas 9. Ben Hunt 10. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui 11. Cameron Murray 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo 14. Harry Grant 15. Lindsay Collins 16. Patrick Carrigan 17. Reuben Cotter

Meninga has stayed faithful with his WC 17. A solid team but lacking true class, other than big Tino. Big chance for debutants Cobbo and Edwards to make a statement. Tipping the big Samoans to spring an upset...

Last edited:

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
1. James Tedesco 2. Dylan Edwards 3. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 4. Kotoni Staggs 5. Selwyn Cobbo 6. Cameron Munster 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Payne Haas 9. Ben Hunt 10. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui 11. Cameron Murray 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo 14. Harry Grant 15. Lindsay Collins 16. Patrick Carrigan 17. Reuben Cotter

Meninga has stayed faithful with his WC 17. A solid team but lacking true class, other than big Tino. Big chance for debutants Cobbo and Edwards to make a statement. Tipping the big Samoans to spring an upset...
I think Dylan Edwards is going to be lost on the wing.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I'll send you a private message closer to the time with a link. Hopefully anyway. Sometimes the live stream doesn't work.
My internet security people have already banned me from two sites.
I'll send you a private message closer to the time with a link. Hopefully anyway. Sometimes the live stream doesn't work.
Its ok mate, Nine has the coverage, just have to put up with the constant adds.