The end of another dissapointing year

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
What's so funny? Given the amount of money our aging haflback is on, for 3 more years yet:mad::mad::mad:, a number of the squad would probably see spending the time as worth it for a good, free feed and some free drinks.
I thought almost all of them live in Woolongong but the function was in Sydney. Even if car pooling, with petrol prices as they are, a free feed wouldn't have been worth it.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Every heard
I thought almost all of them live in Woolongong but the function was in Sydney. Even if car pooling, with petrol prices as they are, a free feed wouldn't have been worth it.
Ever heard of the good old team greyhound bus?

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Every heard

Ever heard of the good old team greyhound bus?
I have but a few problems.
  1. One of them personally would have to manage it.
  2. Most of the players live in the Gong but not all. Some were also genuinely unavailable. So not nearly enough to fill a bus. Though would have been perfect for a minibus. Problem is, who would be driving? Who wants to go all the way to...... somewhere in Sydney just for a free feed? Apart from Craig Young.
  3. It's a long way to go to be with a coach and front office staff you can't stand.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
  1. One of them personally would have to organise it.
  2. Most of the players live in the Gong but not all. Some were also genuinely unavailable. So not nearly enough to fill a bus. Though would have been perfect for a minibus. Problem is, who would be driving? Who wants to go all the way to...... somewhere in Sydney just for a free feed? Apart from Craig Young.
  3. It's a long way to go to be with a coach and front office staff you can't stand.
Mostly #3. They just don't see it as being worthwhile no matter how much free food and drink there is.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
  1. One of them personally would have to manage it.
We supplied free piss from the club surely that softens the blow. Driver would be Webb just going round in circles at the roundabouts would do my head in. As for poor old Young well just ask Illusion Illusion what he thinks.