Eric

Staff
Grubs lost but so much improved since coach changed. I wonder if the Dragons front office is getting any ideas.
Cowboys went from near wooden spoon last year to you'd have to say top 4 certainties this year. They might even beat Melbourne or Penrith in the finals. They did it with only local juniors joining from the team they had last year.

So maybe that's what's what Griffin thinks he's going to do.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Cowboys went from near wooden spoon last year to you'd have to say top 4 certainties this year. They might even beat Melbourne or Penrith in the finals. They did it with only local juniors joining from the team they had last year.

So maybe that's what's what Griffin thinks he's going to do.
Their young players were in and out of first grade. Dragons highly regarded juniors, at least in forwards where the team is lacking, are in and out of the NSW Cup.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I thought we could get this going a little earlier this week. Give everyone time to submit tips. Hopefully someone can knock off jodragon40 jodragon40.
  1. CRONULLA SHARKS vs MELBOURNE STORM - Melbourne, They won't put together two bad games 2 weeks in a row.
  2. NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS vs SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS - Souths. Newcastle won't out together good games 2 weeks in a row.
  3. WESTS TIGERS vs PARRAMATTA EELS - Parra are overrated, Tigers are terrible.
  4. BRISBANE BRONCOS vs ST GEORGE ILLAWARRRA DRAGONS - Dragons. Brisbane missing 5 players, Dragons just 1.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Storm by 13+
Souths by 13+
Eels by 13+
Dragons 1- 6

Easy peasy this week. To put the icing on the cake NSW to lift the SOO Shield at Lang Park. You heard it here first

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I thought we could get this going a little earlier this week. Give everyone time to submit tips. Hopefully someone can knock off jodragon40 jodragon40.
  1. CRONULLA SHARKS vs MELBOURNE STORM - Melbourne, They won't put together two bad games 2 weeks in a row.
  2. NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS vs SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS - Souths. Newcastle won't out together good games 2 weeks in a row.
  3. WESTS TIGERS vs PARRAMATTA EELS - Parra are overrated, Tigers are terrible.
  4. BRISBANE BRONCOS vs ST GEORGE ILLAWARRRA DRAGONS - Dragons. Brisbane missing 5 players, Dragons just 1.
I must only be slightly ahead of the rest of the forum surely??

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Congrats to Chris M Chris M and the usual suspect, jodragon40 jodragon40 on a good weekend of tipping. Both got 6 of 8 which is something considering 2 big upsets.
Blind luck.
  1. Storm by 8+
  2. Souths by 10+
  3. Eels by 17+
  4. Dragons by 10+ This coach plays so conservatively, I don't think there is the possibility of Saints putting a big score on opponents now.
  • NSW by 10+

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
JoDragon sux!!! If you want a good idea about enemy clubs, you should follow me!
  1. Storm by 10+
  2. Newcastle by 4+ I think except for the reserve grader Saifiti and Ponga they are unaffected by origin. Almost as bad as Dragons.
  3. Eels by 2+
  4. Dragons by 12+ This coach plays so conservatively, I don't think there is the possibility of Saints putting a big score on opponents now.
Sometimes just sometimes it's hard to be humble 😆

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
  1. Storm by 10
  2. Souths by 2
  3. Parramatta by 10
  4. Dragons by 8
  • NSW by 10
WTF is this "...+" nonsense?
  1. Storm by 8
  2. Souths by 10
  3. Eels by 18
  4. Dragons by 10 This coach plays so conservatively, I don't think there is the possibility of Saints putting a big score on opponents now.
  • NSW by 10