jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
No money changing hands in this tipping contest👍. Not as far as I know anyway.
I have my weekly $1 bet at the TAB and my local drinking hole Punters Footy Tipping comp is worth $500 to the winner have my eyes on the prize with only 8 rounds to go

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Anyone see the flagrant hip-drop Jesse Bromwich got away with in the 21st minute of the second half?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Can anyone remember the last time the Storm had leaked 64 points in 2 games? I can't. What I saw tonight was that they don't have the current depth of previous seasons and are carrying injuries onto the field. Its not the right time of the season to have a broken team. Round 22 when they play the Panthers will show us if they can make another GF appearance this season.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
No matter what team we are talking about, how good their backline is if your forwards aren't going forward you lose. 4 shark forwards ran for my 100m + only 2 for the Storm. I know I am like a broken record but that particular stat served me well 30 + yrs ago and I don't believe that the basics of the game have changed.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Newcastle could have done Saints a big favour by beating Souffs but seriously, Newcastle is the new Gold Coast. Tyson apparently went to Newcastle because he thought they were closer to the premiership than the Dragons.....