jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Dragons culture seems to be way off. What do you expect when Jack Bird for example literally steps out of the way of ball runners but is still the only mainstay of the forward pack all year? While Sims is picked everywhere but his best position and JDB, who has carried the forwards all season, is periodically started off the bench?
I find those decisions puzzling plus many others which does not go well for a positive club and team culture

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I'm not 100% clear. I understand about TAB betting but if I tipped Parramatta by 14 and you tipped Parramatta by 12+ and Parramatta won by 16, who is closest to being correct? Or what if you tipped Parramatta by 8-14, I tipped them by 12 and they won by 10?
Tab wise you would not win any money whereas I would collect because you are tipping a win by 14 I am picking a win by 13+ but tonight we I had to pick Parra 1-12 to collect does that clarify it?

So 1-12 / 13+ are called margin bets which pay the least because you have a bigger winning spread, then you can select correct margin 1 to 50 which pays the most because that has to be the winning margin, or you can bet 4 winning margins which are 1-6,
7-12, 13-18 or 19+

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I got 4 from 8 but my margins were way off.
and FFS, jodragon40 jodragon40 got 7/8....... Won again!
Chris M Chris M had the same tips as above. Cheating or just coincidence? But didn't nominate the margins so have to give the win to JoDragon.
RedV01 RedV01 got 5/8
GCRV GCRV brought up the rear with an unflattering 3/8.
Eric Eric also went 5/8

Well done to jodragon40 jodragon40 again.
I didn't copy. I noticed we had the same tips after I submitted my own. Next time I'll choose the margin and bring Jodragon down.