RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Quiet day today. Everyone is in shock, trying to come to terms with my outstanding victory.

I'm coming into form at the business end of the season while JoDragon is sliding. ChrisM will likely be the runner up.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Quiet day today. Everyone is in shock, trying to come to terms with my outstanding victory.

I'm coming into form at the business end of the season while JoDragon is sliding. ChrisM will likely be the runner up.
I demand a recount. It's the first time you have actually got more than 5 right. 😆

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Poor JoDragon. He is so desperate he calls for a captain challenge after the full-time whistle has been blown.
And according to the rules I am entitled to that challenge 😆. I'll tell you one thing thank god we didn't have the bunker in my day because that decision in the Cowboys game would have caused me to charge into the bunker and ask to see the betting accounts of the officials. Rightly or wrongly the ref in my day made a decision and never changed it no matter how much my cpt blew up. There were a few times you would walk up to the ref's and linesmen who also actually made decisions in the day flags raised racing onto the field to report something to the ref shake their hands and say well you had a bit of a Barry Crocker today then walk away. Ah they were the days. Anyway back to this issue I demand a review by the forum members of lack of transparency in the tipping process.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
And according to the rules I am entitled to that challenge 😆. I'll tell you one thing thank god we didn't have the bunker in my day because that decision in the Cowboys game would have caused me to charge into the bunker and ask to see the betting accounts of the officials. Rightly or wrongly the ref in my day made a decision and never changed it no matter how much my cpt blew up. There were a few times you would walk up to the ref's and linesmen who also actually made decisions in the day flags raised racing onto the field to report something to the ref shake their hands and say well you had a bit of a Barry Crocker today then walk away. Ah they were the days. Anyway back to this issue I demand a review by the forum members of lack of transparency in the tipping process.
The fulltime whistle has sounded. You need to accept the result.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Imagine JoDragon storming into the Bunker and giving the video refs a good baking! That would be a sighto_O!

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
This whole tipping thing has taken on a whole new level of importance. I don't think I have won once. Going to change this round.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
This week is a big one. Is jodragon40 jodragon40 going to strike back? Is RedV01 RedV01 going to prove last round wasn't a fluke? Is Chris M Chris M going come second again?
  1. Manly vs Sydney Roosters - Roosters by 20 (For reasons well known.)
  2. New Zealand Warriors vs Melbourne Storm - Melbourne by 16 (Lucky for them the Warriors are playing for next year.)
  3. Parramatta Eels vs Penrith Panthers - Parramatta by 8 (Penrith missing Luai is a big loss.)
  4. Gold Coast Titans vs Canberra Raiders - Canberra by 8 (Because GC are rubbish.)
  5. Cronulla Sharks vs South Sydney Rabbitohs - Souths by 10 (Playing well at the right time.)
  6. Brisbane Broncos vs Wests Tigers - Tigers by 2 (upset!)
  7. Newcastle Knights vs Canterbury Bulldogs - Bulldogs by 10 (Ponga out.)
  8. St George Illawarra Dragons vs North Queensland Cowboys - Cowboys by 14 (Mbye at fullback, Bird in the centres. No, it's not a sick joke!)

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
This week is a big one. Is jodragon40 jodragon40 going to strike back? Is RedV01 RedV01 going to prove last round wasn't a fluke? Is Chris M Chris M going come second again?
  2. New Zealand Warriors vs Melbourne Storm - Melbourne by 16 (Lucky for them the Warriors are playing for next year.)
  3. Parramatta Eels vs Penrith Panthers - Parramatta by 8 (Penrith missing Luai is a big loss.)
  4. Gold Coast Titans vs Canberra Raiders - Canberra by 8 (Because GC are rubbish.)
  5. Cronulla Sharks vs South Sydney Rabbitohs - Souths by 10 (Playing well at the right time.)
  8. St George Illawarra Dragons vs North Queensland Cowboys - Cowboys by 14 (Mbye at fullback, Bird in the centres. No, it's not a sick joke!)
Would everyone else like to see my tips first? I was thinking I'd wait to see the late mail tomorrow afternoon.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Roosters by 16
  2. Storm by 20
  3. Panthers by 4
  4. Raiders by 4
  5. Rabbits by 8
  6. Broncos by 10
  7. Dogs by 14
  8. Cowboys by 16

Eric

Staff
  1. Manly vs Sydney Roosters -
  2. New Zealand Warriors vs Melbourne Storm -
  3. Parramatta Eels vs Penrith Panthers -
  4. Gold Coast Titans vs Canberra Raiders -
  5. Cronulla Sharks vs South Sydney Rabbitohs -
  6. Brisbane Broncos vs Wests Tigers -
  7. Newcastle Knights vs Canterbury Bulldogs -
  8. St George Illawarra Dragons vs North Queensland Cowboys -

Everyone can copy the above template to easily place your tips.

Eric

Staff
  1. Manly vs Sydney Roosters - Rorters by 14
  2. New Zealand Warriors vs Melbourne Storm - Storm by 16
  3. Parramatta Eels vs Penrith Panthers - Panthers by 4
  4. Gold Coast Titans vs Canberra Raiders - Raiders by 10
  5. Cronulla Sharks vs South Sydney Rabbitohs - Shonkies by 4
  6. Brisbane Broncos vs Wests Tigers - Broncos by 14
  7. Newcastle Knights vs Canterbury Bulldogs - Grubs by 12
  8. St George Illawarra Dragons vs North Queensland Cowboys - Cowgirls by 16

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Manly vs Sydney Roosters - Roosters by 20
  2. New Zealand Warriors vs Melbourne Storm - Storm by 16
  3. Parramatta Eels vs Penrith Panthers - Pathers by 10
  4. Gold Coast Titans vs Canberra Raiders - Raiders by 10
  5. Cronulla Sharks vs South Sydney Rabbitohs - Sharks by 8
  6. Brisbane Broncos vs Wests Tigers - Broncos by 14
  7. Newcastle Knights vs Canterbury Bulldogs - Dogs by 12
  8. St George Illawarra Dragons vs North Queensland Cowboys - Dragons by 2 (Going for a huge upset.)

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Manly vs Sydney Roosters - Rorters by 16
  2. New Zealand Warriors vs Melbourne Storm - Storm by 20
  3. Parramatta Eels vs Penrith Panthers - Penriff by 10
  4. Gold Coast Titans vs Canberra Raiders - Faders by 4
  5. Cronulla Sharks vs South Sydney Rabbitohs - Shonkies by 12
  6. Brisbane Broncos vs Wests Tigers - Donkeys by 16
  7. Newcastle Knights vs Canterbury Bulldogs - Grubs by 8
  8. St George Illawarra Dragons vs North Queensland Cowboys - Cowgirls by 10