1. Roosters 1-12
  2. Storm 13+
  3. Eels 1-12
  4. Rabbits 13+
  5. Panthers 13+
  6. Sharks 13+
  7. Cowboys 1-12
  8. Tigers 1- 12
:ROFLMAO: Joking. I'll submit my tips tomorrow before the Rorters-Donkeys game.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Broncos by 10
  2. Melbourne by 22
  3. Manly by 6
  4. Souths by 8
  5. Canberra by 2
  6. Cronulla by 20:mad:
  7. North QLD by 16
  8. Wests Tigers by 8

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Looking forward to another big win this week.
  1. Roosters by 8
  2. Melbourne by 14
  3. Manly by 8
  4. Souths by 12
  5. Canberra by 8
  6. Sharks by 8
  7. North QLD by 20
  8. Wests Tigers by 2

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
  1. Brisbane by 10
  2. Melbourne by 14
  3. Parramatta by 8
  4. Souths by 12
  5. Penrith by 2
  6. Cronulla by 14
  7. North QLD by 14
  8. Wests Tigers by 16 Newcastle coach is said to have completely lost the dressing room.

Eric

Staff
  1. Sydney Roosters v Brisbane Broncos - Rorters by 14
  2. Melbourne Storm v Gold Coast Titans - Melbourne by 16
  3. Parramatta Eels v Manly Sea Eagles - Manly by 4
  4. South Sydney Rabbitohs v New Zealand Warriors - Souths by 10
  5. Canberra Raiders v Penrith Panthers - Canberra by 2
  6. Cronulla Sharks v St George Illawarra Dragons - Crunulla by 16
  7. Canterbury Bulldogs v North Queensland Cowboys - Cowboys by 20
  8. Wests Tigers v Newcastle - Newcastle by 4

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Sydney Roosters v Brisbane Broncos - Broncos by 4
  2. Melbourne Storm v Gold Coast Titans - Melbourne by 16
  3. Parramatta Eels v Manly Sea Eagles - Manly by 10
  4. South Sydney Rabbitohs v New Zealand Warriors - Souths by 14
  5. Canberra Raiders v Penrith Panthers - Penrith by 6
  6. Cronulla Sharks v St George Illawarra Dragons - Cronulla by 10
  7. Canterbury Bulldogs v North Queensland Cowboys - Cowboys by 20
  8. Wests Tigers v Newcastle - Wests Tigers by 6

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Broncos by 10
  2. Melbourne by 22
  3. Eels by 6
  4. Souths by 10
  5. Canberra by 6
  6. Cronulla by 10
  7. North QLD by 16
  8. Newcastle by 8

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
The usual suspect won again but missed out on 8 out of 8. Jodragon of course who entered his tips in a different thread. I thought this weeks tipping was really hard. Broncos v Roosters was a coin flip. I was pretty confident Manly would win and I thought Penrith without their first choice halves and gun second rower were toast. Newcastle-Wests Tigers was also a tough one.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
The usual suspect won again but missed out on 8 out of 8. Jodragon of course who entered his tips in a different thread. I thought this weeks tipping was really hard. Broncos v Roosters was a coin flip. I was pretty confident Manly would win and I thought Penrith without their first choice halves and gun second rower were toast. Newcastle-Wests Tigers was also a tough one.
And normality is restored. I did give fair warning that I was trying this week 😅

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
And normality is restored. I did give fair warning that I was trying this week 😅
It isn't business as usual unless I'm second and this week, my tipping was a complete disaster!

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
It isn't business as usual unless I'm second and this week, my tipping was a complete disaster!
I said in another post I honestly believed everyone would get 8 out of 8 with the margins deciding the winner. Apparently I was wrong. Apart from the last game upset it was fairly easy to pick. Just my view

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I said in another post I honestly believed everyone would get 8 out of 8 with the margins deciding the winner. Apparently I was wrong. Apart from the last game upset it was fairly easy to pick. Just my view
Well, I obviously didn't share you view. Why did you think Roosters would win? Missing a few players and lower on the table against an almost full strength Broncos. I also thought with all the media attention, Manly would fire up and win pretty comfortably.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well, I obviously didn't share you view. Why did you think Roosters would win? Missing a few players and lower on the table against an almost full strength Broncos. I also thought with all the media attention, Manly would fire up and win pretty comfortably.
Roosters are the epitome of a professional organisation no nonsense, the ponies have proved nothing so far and if you had a look at his stats Carrigan is up there with Hass and would be sorely missed so to me a no brainer. Manly are the Dragons of the Northern beaches no matter what the media reports this is a club divided and there is nothing more devisive as religion, like us they are in crisis and really dont perform that well against top shelf teams without TT. I personally dont rate their cpt highly again to me a no brainer

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Roosters are the epitome of a professional organisation no nonsense, the ponies have proved nothing so far and if you had a look at his stats Carrigan is up there with Hass and would be sorely missed so to me a no brainer. Manly are the Dragons of the Northern beaches no matter what the media reports this is a club divided and there is nothing more devisive as religion, like us they are in crisis and really dont perform that well against top shelf teams without TT. I personally dont rate their cpt highly again to me a no brainer
I had high hopes Hook would do something similar with the Dragons. His letting McInnes go in pretty much his first act encouraged me greatly. Not because I agreed but because he showed a ruthless side. But since he has merely done everything he can to support the Broncos U20s team from 15 years ago and nothing for St George Illawarra!