Where do you see us in 5 years

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Same as the Eels, no grand final appearance. Hate to say it, the game has expanded that much, it's more about the non Sydney teams. You'll never see Eels v Dragons grand final again.
I think I read here about a GF, St George vs Eels. Was it the drawn one in which St George thrashed them in the replay?

slip

SGI Junior League
I think I read here about a GF, St George vs Eels. Was it the drawn one in which St George thrashed them in the replay?
Yep. I was only 3 at the time, but that was the year the Dragons forwards belted the Eels in the replay and Eels coach Terry Fearnley told his team not to retaliate. But if Cronin converted the Eels try late in the second half in the first game, Eels would have won.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Yep. I was only 3 at the time, but that was the year the Dragons forwards belted the Eels in the replay and Eels coach Terry Fearnley told his team not to retaliate. But if Cronin converted the Eels try late in the second half in the first game, Eels would have won.
If Albert Young didn't give a penalty away for belting ****** St George would've won the first game by a try:cool:. But we are still glad he did it. Too bad he seems to have completely lost his competitive/fighting spirit.

Eric

Staff
If Albert Young didn't give a penalty away for belting ****** St George would've won the first game by a try:cool:. But we are still glad he did it. Too bad he seems to have completely lost his competitive/fighting spirit.
Nailed it 🎯 !

slip

SGI Junior League
The 9-9 draw was a penalty-a-thon. Definitely not a free flowing game.