2022 World Cup Soccer.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup

Feud explodes as Mat Ryan's club teammate takes aim at Aussie for costly World Cup mistake​

Almost immediately after Ryan's blunder, FC Copenhagen teammate Kamil Grabara took to Twitter to swipe the Aussie gloveman. Must have been politics, for sure," Grabara tweeted along with a smirking face emoji.

Grabara was referencing his beef with Ryan at club level, where the pair are competing for the one spot in goal. Ryan was brought to FC Copenhagen to replace an injured Grabara in the side, but was ousted when the latter returned to fitness. Ryan believed his demotion was due to club politics while Grabara said he and Ryan are "not friends" when he spoke to media in October.

Need more of these entertaining feuds in the NRL.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Netherlands by 2
  2. Argentina by 4
  3. Japan by 1
  4. Brazil by 4
  5. England by 3
  6. France by 3
  7. Spain by 3
  8. Portugal by 2 (doesn't Ronaldo play for Portugal?)
BTW I just realised, Italy mustn't have made the finals! Talk about being upset in Germany, they must be losing their minds in Italy.
You were really close regarding England and France. England won by 3 and Poland scored a goal deep into extra time to prevent France winning by 3.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
You were really close regarding England and France. England won by 3 and Poland scored a goal deep into extra time to prevent France winning by 3.
The politics in England vs France is only surpassed by English-Germany. At least according to the English tabloids.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Anyone else want to tip the quarter finals?

Saturday, Dec. 10

Croatia vs. Brazil
Education City Stadium, Al Rayyan; 2 a.m.​

Have they met recently? This is their third meeting at a World Cup, though it's their first encounter in the knockout rounds. Brazil won both prior meetings (1-0 in 2006, 3-1 in 2014).

Brazil by 2

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup

Saturday, Dec. 10

Netherlands vs. Argentina

Lusail Iconic Stadium, Lusail; 2 p.m.​

Have they met recently? This is their sixth meeting at the World Cup and only Germany (7 times) have faced Argentina more in this tournament. Argentina have won twice (1978 final, 2014 semifinals) and the Dutch have won twice, (1974 group stage, 2-1 in the 1998 quarterfinal), with a 0-0 draw in the 2006 group stage.

Argentina by 1

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup

Sunday, Dec. 11​

Morocco vs. Portugal

Al Thumama Stadium, Doha; 2 a.m.​

Have they met recently? The two sides have met twice before in World Cup play, both times coming during the group stage. Morocco won 3-1 when they clashed in 1986, while Portugal edged their 2018 meeting 1-0.

Portugal by 1

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup

Sunday, Dec. 11​

England vs. France

Al Bayt Stadium, Al Khor; 6 a.m.​

Have they met recently? This will be the third time they face each other in the World Cup. England won the previous two meetings: 3-1 in 1982 and 2-0 in 1966, both during the group stages.

France by 2 (sorry jodragon40 jodragon40)

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup

Saturday, Dec. 10

Croatia vs. Brazil

Have they met recently? This is their third meeting at a World Cup, though it's their first encounter in the knockout rounds. Brazil won both prior meetings (1-0 in 2006, 3-1 in 2014).

Brazil by 2
Brazil by 3.

Saturday, Dec. 10

Netherlands vs. Argentina

Lusail Iconic Stadium, Lusail; 2 p.m.​

Have they met recently? This is their sixth meeting at the World Cup and only Germany (7 times) have faced Argentina more in this tournament. Argentina have won twice (1978 final, 2014 semifinals) and the Dutch have won twice, (1974 group stage, 2-1 in the 1998 quarterfinal), with a 0-0 draw in the 2006 group stage.

Argentina by 1
Draw. Netherlands to win in a penalty shootout.

Sunday, Dec. 11​

Morocco vs. Portugal

Al Thumama Stadium, Doha; 2 a.m.​

Have they met recently? The two sides have met twice before in World Cup play, both times coming during the group stage. Morocco won 3-1 when they clashed in 1986, while Portugal edged their 2018 meeting 1-0.

Portugal by 1
Portugal by 1

Sunday, Dec. 11​

England vs. France

Have they met recently? This will be the third time they face each other in the World Cup. England won the previous two meetings: 3-1 in 1982 and 2-0 in 1966, both during the group stages.

France by 3. I like trolling Jo Dragon:ROFLMAO:

Eric

Staff

Saturday, Dec. 10

Croatia vs Brazil

Brazil by 2
I said previously, I don't know if it's good or bad, if a team has a really good goal keeper, it's always a chance.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup

Sunday, Dec. 11​

England vs. France

We will see, the upsets continue. The frogs are favourite with the bookies but it will rely on 2 things, the 3 lions ability to mark mbappe out of the game and or cutting off his supply and secondly if the 3 lions wingers can outspeed the frogs out wide and supply chances to cane. I expect the winner of this game to make the final from this side of the draw. Other side now that Brazil are flying home Argentina or Portugal.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
We will see, the upsets continue. The frogs are favourite with the bookies but it will rely on 2 things, the 3 lions ability to mark mbappe out of the game and or cutting off his supply and secondly if the 3 lions wingers can outspeed the frogs out wide and supply chances to cane. I expect the winner of this game to make the final from this side of the draw. Other side now that Brazil are flying home Argentina or Portugal.
I'm not into soccer but this will be a good game.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I'm glad Brazil, Germany and Italy are out. Italy didn't even make it in. I believe the next most successful team is France so maybe things are falling in the UKs favour.

Eric

Staff
Watched a reply of Croatia vs Brazil. Brazil were so dominant it wasn't funny. Croatia basically scored after the one chance they had. Keep in mind they made the final last time as well. I think the population of the country is less than 10mil.