jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
He might end up regretting getting permission to play behind that forward pack.
I'm telling you that in my experience I had a young fellow who got on the wrong side of the law and after he did his time he came back with a new energy and enthusiasm which had an affect on the rest of the team. Although Amone is yet to have his day in court he will either be like my situation or be weighed down by the prospect of being found guilty and going to jail. Time will tell if he is cleared to actually play

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I'm telling you that in my experience I had a young fellow who got on the wrong side of the law and after he did his time he came back with a new energy and enthusiasm which had an affect on the rest of the team. Although Amone is yet to have his day in court he will either be like my situation or be weighed down by the prospect of being found guilty and going to jail. Time will tell if he is cleared to actually play
I think he'll be fired up to paly well but I think it might be really hard for him behind such an absolute rubbish forward pack. JDB and Sua are the only one's who would be considered for most other teams. Bird might as a bench utility. I guess it's unfair to say Lawrie wouldn't be considered but no certainty in most teams. The rest wouldn't be considered.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I think he'll be fired up to paly well but I think it might be really hard for him behind such an absolute rubbish forward pack. JDB and Sua are the only one's who would be considered for most other teams. Bird might as a bench utility. I guess it's unfair to say Lawrie wouldn't be considered but no certainty in most teams. The rest wouldn't be considered.
At least I have consistently said we are 2 props short of a decent engine room with JDB also in the twilight of his career.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
At least I have consistently said we are 2 props short of a decent engine room with JDB also in the twilight of his career.
I think everyone in the world and in the netherworld knows we have a crap forward pack. JDB has been a first rate forward his entire career but for most if it, he's been on his own. In a good team or with some more help, I think he could have been a great.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I think everyone in the world and in the netherworld knows we have a crap forward pack. JDB has been a first rate forward his entire career but for most if it, he's been on his own. In a good team or with some more help, I think he could have been a great.
I disagree with that statement. Griffin and the SGI board members don't acknowledge that. 😊

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
So now it looks like Amone is going to play, what is Hook, the dumb f*ck, going to do with his superstar signing Turner?

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
So now it looks like Amone is going to play, what is Hook, the dumb ****, going to do with his superstar signing Turner?
Didn't think of that. And he's signed for 2 years! Is Hook only interested in making the NSW Cup team strong?

Eric

Staff
Making reserve grade great again.
What makes you think our reserve grade will be any good? Did the Tigers, Warriors and Titans reserve grade do really well last year? Because those are the teams we have recruited from.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Why is the club unable to recruit not any kind of "superstar" but not even a first grade regular!
I have mentioned this and it has been confirmed by my connection. 2 reason, reason 1 no current player /manager has any connection to our coach or an individual board member and reason 2 our club and teams current culture and discipline which does not make us a competitive top 8 team. So until we remove the current coach and start rebuilding relationships and change our current culture and discipline issues I can nearly guarantee that we will not be recruiting any high profile players.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
I have mentioned this and it has been confirmed by my connection. 2 reason, reason 1 no current player /manager has any connection to our coach or an individual board member and reason 2 our club and teams current culture and discipline which does not make us a competitive top 8 team. So until we remove the current coach and start rebuilding relationships and change our current culture and discipline issues I can nearly guarantee that we will not be recruiting any high profile players.
No other explanation possible. Unless living in or around Woolongong is hell and so is traveling there from Sydney almost every day.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
A few possibilities to replace Amone in 2025.
HALVES HEADED FOR THE OPEN MARKET

UNDER 30

• Ezra Mam (20)
  • Toby Sexton (22)
  • Tom Dearden (22)
  • Daejarn Asi (23)
  • Jarome Luai (26)
  • Kodi Nikorima (29)
  • Anthony Milford (29)