Final round v Broncos

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Bloody awful game and Sloan that is why he won't be playing fullback that was a terrible attempt at a one on one tackle
Sloan needs a massive off season of bakings and tackling practice or he won't make it in first grade. No commitment at all.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Lovely kick once again by Hunt then a beautiful short side attack now that was very good football. If we could only manage to play at that standard for more than 5 minutes

Eric

Staff
Lovely kick once again by Hunt then a beautiful short side attack now that was very good football. If we could only manage to play at that standard for more than 5 minutes
Sums up the season pretty well. Some really good flashes combined with some terrible defence.

Eric

Staff
Call me old fashioned but I'm glad McGuire and (hopefully) McCullough are getting a last game. They'll be happy it's against the Donkeys.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Call me old fashioned but I'm glad McGuire and (hopefully) McCullough are getting a last game. They'll be happy it's against the Donkeys.
With all due respect, please STFU with that losing mentality. It's not like they are 10 year Dragons players. Need to be ruthless!!!

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
So far this reminds me of yesterdays NRLW game. Thier big forwards are dominating but Dragons are holding on.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Wouldn't it be embarrassing if a player who's team doesn't make the semi finals win the Dally M. I don't believe that has happened before. Another lovely try set up by Hunt ran into the line and we had a 3 man overlap. 20 try assists this year for Hunt.