Final round v Broncos

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Sensational try Hunt again but what a run by Feagai one of if not the highlight of the season. If we could only do this for longer periods in a game

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I've got mixed feelings. Had our idiot coach lost one of those last 3 games, and all were in the balance until late, would have surely let go of the coach. Winning all 3 narrowly or sealing it late...... Maybe the incompetent, corrupt `*=(') will keep him.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I am going to pop open a bottle of champagne now because that victory was very sweet. The stats show our completion rate was good however Ponies made more metres less missed tackles so although we finished with 3 straight wins we need to buy props.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I've got mixed feelings. Had our idiot coach lost one of those last 3 games, and all were in the balance until late, would have surely let go of the coach. Winning all 3 narrowly or sealing it late...... Maybe the incompetent, corrupt `*=(') will keep him.
They will

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
It's easy to find JoDragons house. One of the biggest in Goldy but painted red and white and the neighbours put up very high fences because before the fence, JoDragon would give them a baking for the slightest infringement.
Actually I live in a high rise on the beach front with red and white chairs and table on my balcony