HUNT

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
A little birdie who works for a rival team rang me and told me that his club has made enquiries about our captain and would be happy to pay for any break in his current contract.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Being reported today the Titans have approached him willing to dish out 900k per year for him. I could have a new neighbour

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
It's breaking the rules unless he's been given permission by the club to shop himself around.
So Hunt has been given permission to shop himself. Flanagan would know all about who we have in the halves. If he isn't going for Amone and Sullivan. Remember Amone is still facing jail time in a trial likely to take place over the off season.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Let's not engage in the fantasty it has anything to do with "being unsettled" or "homesick". It's to do with the money. He's apparently going to be on about 750k with the Dragons but it seems Titans have offered him 900k.
Agree! He most certainly hasn't provided value for money for us. Time to give Sullivan and Amone an extended chance. I guess the problem is, even average halfbacks make about 700k these days.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Let's not engage in the fantasty it has anything to do with "being unsettled" or "homesick". It's to do with the money. He's apparently going to be on about 750k with the Dragons but it seems Titans have offered him 900k.
I use to love watching the show Fantasy Island " the plane, the plane". Is Benny on the plane landing at Coolangatta?