HUNT

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Well we will agree to disagree amicably he has been our best player consistently in my view. Love him or loathe him in my estimate we lose more games without him playing. Just my view
Mate we don't win many with him either , good player not a 7 or a captain, and now with all this the players , will definitely be anti Hunt ..... Time to release him .......

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Mate we don't win many with him either , good player not a 7 or a captain, and now with all this the players , will definitely be anti Hunt ..... Time to release him .......
x2. As long as we aren't contributing a cent to his new contract elsewhere.

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
Well we will agree to disagree amicably he has been our best player consistently in my view. Love him or loathe him in my estimate we lose more games without him playing. Just my view
I have to agree. He may not be the best 7 and has his deficiencies, but in every game you know that he will compete and you can see on his face that every mistake and every point conceded hurts, which can't be said of a few others. He is the one who has had to turn up to the press conferences to answer for the trash that the team has turned in for most of the last few years. Kidding ourselves if we think we can replace him with a couple of rookies without another marquee player in the team. This is going to hurt.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
I have to agree. He may not be the best 7 and has his deficiencies, but in every game you know that he will compete and you can see on his face that every mistake and every point conceded hurts, which can't be said of a few others. He is the one who has had to turn up to the press conferences to answer for the trash that the team has turned in for most of the last few years. Kidding ourselves if we think we can replace him with a couple of rookies without another marquee player in the team. This is going to hurt.
Don't care let him go we are not winning anything with him or without him .....

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Can a club have its C and highest paid player publicly trying to get a release?
No, no matter what the outcome is now, it will have a huge impact upon the playing group and that does not go well moving forward next year under the new coach
But the club should insist he stay regardless?
Absolutely, you have to draw a line in the sand especially when your board is so disjointed and the spotlight is directly on them now. No doubt this is one of the reasons that Hunt and his manager have instigated this. It would be because they view the front office as being poorly managed a board in chaos and they want to see how far they can push the envelope. Just my views
So what should the club do? He can't stay now but he also can't leave?

st george tragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
The board has released a statement on Hunt with no release. Next week's game will be interesting to see how they perform. My guess Hunt won't play and use origin as an excuse

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
The board has released a statement on Hunt with no release. Next week's game will be interesting to see how they perform. My guess Hunt won't play and use origin as an excuse
I can't understand the fuss. Amone and Sullivan were penciled in as the halves pairing a long time ago. Especially Amone hasn't kicked on but it's not as if things are going so well now they can't give that combination another chance.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
I can't understand the fuss. Amone and Sullivan were penciled in as the halves pairing a long time ago. Especially Amone hasn't kicked on but it's not as if things are going so well now they can't give that combination another chance.
Spot on .....