HUNT

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Look all jokes aside if my experience is any guide someone from the board will come out and just knock any move on the head. That then puts the ball back in the court of the player and his manager. So unless Hunt comes up with some sort of application for release upon compassionate grounds he isn't going anywhere. Just my views

Eric

Staff
Look all jokes aside if my experience is any guide someone from the board will come out and just knock any move on the head. That then puts the ball back in the court of the player and his manager. So unless Hunt comes up with some sort of application for release upon compassionate grounds he isn't going anywhere. Just my views
Can a club have its C and highest paid player publicly trying to get a release?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Absolutely!

But the club should insist he stay regardless?
Absolutely, you have to draw a line in the sand especially when your board is so disjointed and the spotlight is directly on them now. No doubt this is one of the reasons that Hunt and his manager have instigated this. It would be because they view the front office as being poorly managed a board in chaos and they want to see how far they can push the envelope. Just my views

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Some good news to break up the doom and gloom our reserves played up to expectations, on paper that team should be able to get a top 4 spot. Anyway against a weak Magpies team 46 - 4 win. Now we need consistency because that creates pressure on the top 17

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Absolutely, you have to draw a line in the sand especially when your board is so disjointed and the spotlight is directly on them now. No doubt this is one of the reasons that Hunt and his manager have instigated this. It would be because they view the front office as being poorly managed a board in chaos and they want to see how far they can push the envelope. Just my views
I guess it has a little to do with the idiotic board and management and a little do do with the position the club is in on the table but mostly I think it's about being offered more money elsewhere.

Eric

Staff
TBH, I just don't think he's that good. He has a good running game and gets all the accolades because his poor playmaking does nothing for the outside backs so it falls to him to excel in attack. Am I making sense? He does it all himself in attack because he screws up the games of the outside backs.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
No, no matter what the outcome is now, it will have a huge impact upon the playing group and that does not go well moving forward next year under the new coach
Mate I think the damage is done with him , as it has been for a while ...... There seems to be a get off your high horse attitude towards Hunt by the players ...... Me seriously over him piss him off and let's get on with a rebuild .......

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Mate I think the damage is done with him , as it has been for a while ...... There seems to be a get off your high horse attitude towards Hunt by the players ...... Me seriously over him piss him off and let's get on with a rebuild .......
Look whatever the outcome the damage is done. Like Griffin there's no coming back from this bombshell in my experience. For his manager and him to leak this information whilst he is in origin camp is bemusing to me. My experience would lead me to believe that he has another club already lined up. How can you expect the playing group to trot out behind him next game and actually listen to him on the field. It just won't happen in my view

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Look whatever the outcome the damage is done. Like Griffin there's no coming back from this bombshell in my experience. For his manager and him to leak this information whilst he is in origin camp is bemusing to me. My experience would lead me to believe that he has another club already lined up. How can you expect the playing group to trot out behind him next game and actually listen to him on the field. It just won't happen in my view
Well said.

Eric

Staff
Well said.
Yep. That's another jodragon40 jodragon40 home-run.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Club has to let him go. It's the only option. Maybe get some compensation. The original plan was for Sully and Amone to be the halves anyway.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Club has to let him go. It's the only option. Maybe get some compensation. The original plan was for Sully and Amone to be the halves anyway.
That combo is too inexperienced, neither player to my eye have the ability to manage a footy team around the park or close a game out. We are in very big trouble if Hunt goes.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
That combo is too inexperienced, neither player to my eye have the ability to manage a footy team around the park or close a game out. We are in very big trouble if Hunt goes.
We are in big trouble with Hunt. Even before this!