Injury and Suspension update 2024

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
I didn't know we have more than 1 reverse gear but it appears we have
Went into reverse with old Chinless but don't you think McGregor was better than Price? Still very bad but better than Chinless. So I look at it as went into neutral with McGregor and have now gone into reverse again.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Hook and his amigos have taken the club backward since McGregor departed!!!
Considering the condition Mary left the club in, to take it backward further is some kind of achievement in itself. The rest of the competition should pay his salary.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup

DRAGONS

Francis Molo (suspension) — Round 3
Cody Ramsey (illness) — next season
Talatau Amone (stood down) — indefinite

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
You may need to add 2 more names if my information is correct in regards to two players coming to blows after the game at Mudgee. Hope it's not correct

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
You may need to add 2 more names if my information is correct in regards to two players coming to blows after the game at Mudgee. Hope it's not correct
Depends on who the two are. What if it was Woods and Burns?

But according to Fox Sports, they didn't come to blows. Will just get a fine.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Depends on who the two are. What if it was Woods and Burns?

But according to Fox Sports, they didn't come to blows. Will just get a fine.
To me personally I don't care if they landed a glove on each other or not it's the aura of just how bad our culture is and players who are supposed to represent us going rogue. We just may slip further down the ladder than my predicted 12th

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup

Jaydn Su'A​

Jaydn Su'A went off with a calf complaint in round five and the decision was made by medical staff not to risk further injury by returning if not necessary. Su'A will take part in Thursday's training session and has been named to face the Titans on Sunday.

Jayden Sullivan​

Jayden Sullivan sustained an AC joint sprain at training on the Wednesday before the round five match and was subsequently withdrawn from that game. The injury has since settled and Sullivan is available in round six.

Paul Turner​

Paul Turner is progressing well in rehab since suffering an ankle injury in round four's Knock On Effect Cup clash against the Jets. He is also likely to return to full training this week and be available to play in round six.

Alec Tuitavake​

Alec Tuitavake is in the late stages of his recovery from an ACL reconstruction last year and has returned to skills training this week for the first time as he targets a return to play in around rounds 9-10.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup

Jaydn Su'A​

Jaydn Su'A went off with a calf complaint in round five and the decision was made by medical staff not to risk further injury by returning if not necessary. Su'A will take part in Thursday's training session and has been named to face the Titans on Sunday.

Jayden Sullivan​

Jayden Sullivan sustained an AC joint sprain at training on the Wednesday before the round five match and was subsequently withdrawn from that game. The injury has since settled and Sullivan is available in round six.

Paul Turner​

Paul Turner is progressing well in rehab since suffering an ankle injury in round four's Knock On Effect Cup clash against the Jets. He is also likely to return to full training this week and be available to play in round six.

Alec Tuitavake​

Alec Tuitavake is in the late stages of his recovery from an ACL reconstruction last year and has returned to skills training this week for the first time as he targets a return to play in around rounds 9-10.
Paul Turner is injured? Gee, what a disaster!

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Can we get this going again for 2024?

DRAGONS​

Casualty ward: Corey Allan (knee - season), Paul Turner (pec - early rounds)
Health check: An ACL injury at training has ended Corey Allan’s season before it even began, while Paul Turner, who suffered a pectoral tear last year, will be available early on in the season as a back up option in the halves.

Eric

Staff
Can we get this going again for 2024?

DRAGONS​

Casualty ward: Corey Allan (knee - season), Paul Turner (pec - early rounds)
Health check: An ACL injury at training has ended Corey Allan’s season before it even began, while Paul Turner, who suffered a pectoral tear last year, will be available early on in the season as a back up option in the halves.
Turner might end up playing much more first grade than most people think this year.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Might come good. That might be the reason Flanno was trying to get rid of him. Fear he will be much better than Kyle.
It seems silly and like we are death-riding him already but some of the recruitment and retention decisions are really strange. Lets go of Sullivan after knowing Amone is facing serious trouble, possible jailing probable long-term suspension and recruits Kyle Flanagan "to play hooker" but now Amone is gone, he is "forced" to play 5/8. If he's crap it won't be his fault because he was recruited to play hooker, not in the halves.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Thought he was going to be a gun after his debut with the Warriors.
Never seen him play other than about 30min before he was injured in a first grade game last season. Seemed like an ok fullback. Think he dropped a couple of bombs or clearing kicks but nothing wrong with his running game.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well I acknowledge that I never made a 1st grade coach but I've been involved as a player and coach for 50 yrs until retirement in 2020. I am perplexed that our 1st grade coach has decided to give Bird a positional change to be playing right centre this season. I hope I'm wrong but Birds stat's indicate to me that he will be targeted in the defensive line . He averages just under 3 missed tackles per game. Last time he played centre was 4 seasons ago. Time will tell and a premiership winning coach is much more knowledgeable than a NSW Cup reserve grade coach but I fear for our season.