Injury and Suspension update 2024

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Well I acknowledge that I never made a 1st grade coach but I've been involved as a player and coach for 50 yrs until retirement in 2020. I am perplexed that our 1st grade coach has decided to give Bird a positional change to be playing right centre this season. I hope I'm wrong but Birds stat's indicate to me that he will be targeted in the defensive line . He averages just under 3 missed tackles per game. Last time he played centre was 4 seasons ago. Time will tell and a premiership winning coach is much more knowledgeable than a NSW Cup reserve grade coach but I fear for our season.
Is that confirmed? Bird in the centres?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Piss weak.....
Wests Tigers veteran David Klemmer was charged for two separate careless high tackles during his side's loss to the Dragons and faces $2000 worth of fines with an early guilty plea.
That is piss weak, maybe in my time in the 90s you could have got away with it but you wouldn't think in today's game he gets fined.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Hame broken shoulder
Bird sprain ankle
Could be a lot worse. It could be JDB and Lomax which would be a catastrophe. BMM will be recalled next week. I guess CT onto the wing and Lomax centre. Flanno using his brave creativity.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Sele has been very injury prone. Hope he gets a long break to get his body 100% fit before returning to action. It looked like he was rushed back...
Over the last 4 and half seasons he has missed 50% of games.
Based on those figures it's a poor signing.