Injury and Suspension update 2024

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
Real shame Toby is suspended next week, would have been perfect to get both Couchmans on so we can move Lawrie out.. 2 mobile props who dont miss tackles.. great to oppose the dogs pack.

But we should have them back for the Titans game.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Real shame Toby is suspended next week, would have been perfect to get both Couchmans on so we can move Lawrie out.. 2 mobile props who dont miss tackles.. great to oppose the dogs pack.

But we should have them back for the Titans game.
Should have both been in the team since round 1.

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
He's saying Brown and Marshke likely to be back this week if not next week.. that probably forces LKT back down a grade I guess.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Would depend on Mat too.
Jesse 6
Nu 14
Bird 4
LKT could be 1 with Mat 3 amd Hayden dropping back.
I hope LKT or Hayden don't drop back. Unless they need to play more games to qualify for Jersey Flegg semis. I think LKT has been in NSW Cup most of the year.

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
I hope LKT or Hayden don't drop back. Unless they need to play more games to qualify for Jersey Flegg semis. I think LKT has been in NSW Cup most of the year.
This is the problem though from what Justa is saying, the player union stipulates that listed players have to play when available.. so Bird, Brown, Marchke, Coric, Shereb.. all gotta play... there must be some stipulation around their positions.. and there has to be a little bit of grey there.. but with out lack of injuries it can get very tight.

Not sure if LKT can play flegg finals he only played a few early on.. Tonga played a fair few early.. he looks really good in cup though and wherever he plays he plays I feel.. this is good development for next year.

It is quite possible that all 3 grades do miss finals though.. so its a tricky balance... this weekend will decide a lot.. Dogs are 5th in 1st grade, 3rd in Cup and 2nd in Flegg.. all 3 games will be brutal.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
This is the problem though from what Justa is saying, the player union stipulates that listed players have to play when available.. so Bird, Brown, Marchke, Coric, Shereb.. all gotta play... there must be some stipulation around their positions.. and there has to be a little bit of grey there.. but with out lack of injuries it can get very tight.

Not sure if LKT can play flegg finals he only played a few early on.. Tonga played a fair few early.. he looks really good in cup though and wherever he plays he plays I feel.. this is good development for next year.

It is quite possible that all 3 grades do miss finals though.. so its a tricky balance... this weekend will decide a lot.. Dogs are 5th in 1st grade, 3rd in Cup and 2nd in Flegg.. all 3 games will be brutal.
Interesting. I didn't know that but makes sense.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Kyle Flanagan has been referred directly to the NRL Judiciary from an incident arising from the Bulldogs win over the Dragons.

Bulldogs captain Stephen Crichton accused Dragons playmaker Flanagan of biting him on the nose.

The incident occurred in the 62nd minute of the match after Crichton tackled Flanagan and the Canterbury star pushed down on his opponent with his face.

Crichton appeared to have a bloodied nose after getting up to his feet from the tackle.

The star centre did not make an on-field complaint to referee Gerard Sutton, but was clearly upset by the incident. He and a Bulldogs trainer spoke to an NRL official after the match.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Thats over the top, Wighton got 3 weeks, KF was no way worse
Didn't Wighton bit the Newcastle player on the arm? I think biting on the face is worse but I think the fact Crighton shoved his nose into Flanno's face makes it equal. So 3 would have been about right.