Lomax.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
If there is a modicum of doubt over Zacs loyalty and love of this club, it should be quickly dispelled after seeing this. I did not see his current coach there only his former Temora one.
Interesting. The relationship between the two might have broken down completely.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
If Flanagan's big thing is holding onto guys that want to play for the RedV, then he must have not read what Sione Finau said last year after being upgraded. Since this he has been treated with disdain by this coach.
''It feels like I’ve grown up here, like I’ve been here for a long time even though it’s only been a year. I’m enjoying it… It’s like home now. I love it here. I love the Dragons.”

Last edited:

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
If there is a modicum of doubt over Zacs loyalty and love of this club, it should be quickly dispelled after seeing this. I did not see his current coach there only his former Temora one.
Kegs that Zac refers to is Brian Keenan a country talent scout for the Dragons, he has signed the likes of Zac JDB Ramsey Schiller.

Last edited:

Eric

Staff
If Flanagan's big thing is holding onto guys that want to play for the RedV, then he must have not read what Sione Finau said last year after being upgraded. Since this he has been treated with disdain by this coach.
''It feels like I’ve grown up here, like I’ve been here for a long time even though it’s only been a year. I’m enjoying it… It’s like home now. I love it here. I love the Dragons.”
I think he was injured In the pre season so wasn't in consideration im the early rounds but yeah, needs to be given some NRL games now.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg

Zac Lomax — 1 try, 153 running metres, 1 tackle break, 1 linebreak assist

Is Lomax the NRL’s in-form player?
Despite moving back to the centres, the Dragons gun was a man on a mission against the Warriors and took over the Dally M points leaderboard after seven rounds.
He gave Eels fans a glimpse of the future and he’s not slowing down any time soon.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
On the other hand if he is a fullback he wont have to wait for the ball he will have it in his hands often with more room to move. Zac has all the attributes to be a full back. Pity Mary did not see that as he'd have been great for us the past five years. Sadly, our loss is the Eels gain.

Last edited:

AyiosYiorgos

SGI Jersey Flegg
On the other hand if he is a fullback he wont have to wait for the ball he will have it in his hands often with more room to move. Zac has all the attributes to be a full back. Pity Mary did not see that as he'd have been great for us the past five years. Sadly, our loss is the Eels gain.
No it's Lomax loss, we are on the UP and the slugs are slowly sliding down..

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
DT jumping on the bandwagon, blaming Lomax for that pass. Unbelievable! Passes as good as that in the same area of the field happen several times every game. There was nothing wrong with pass. Problem was Hunt was off and running before he'd caught the ball. I don't blame Hunt either. This kind of thing happens to everyone. Blame should be with the defence that allowed the Roosters to be in such dominant field position.

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
DT jumping on the bandwagon, blaming Lomax for that pass. Unbelievable! Passes as good as that in the same area of the field happen several times every game. There was nothing wrong with pass. Problem was Hunt was off and running before he'd caught the ball. I don't blame Hunt either. This kind of thing happens to everyone. Blame should be with the defence that allowed the Roosters to be in such dominant field position.
Problem is that this is the Lomax cycle. He hits a patch of top form, throws a couple of magic flick passes, then starts trying to throw them when there's nothing on, gets bagged, then retreats back in his shell.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Problem is that this is the Lomax cycle. He hits a patch of top form, throws a couple of magic flick passes, then starts trying to throw them when there's nothing on, gets bagged, then retreats back in his shell.
Some truth to that but I thought the pass in question yesterday was on and there was nothing wrong with it. It was slightly behind a stationary Hunt who in his mind had already seen space on the outside (which must have been there as there were about 4 of them on or immediately around Lomax) and passed it before he caught it.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Some truth to that but I thought the pass in question yesterday was on and there was nothing wrong with it. It was slightly behind a stationary Hunt who in his mind had already seen space on the outside (which must have been there as there were about 4 of them on or immediately around Lomax) and passed it before he caught it.
It's arguable but it's true he is often guilty of trying that kind of thing too much and at the wrong time.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
It was a bad pass. No real advantage to be gained close to the line. Started the scoring avalanche.
Best way to settle this. Watch how many times good teams offload in their own 20min zone. I think it's far from rare.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
It was a bad pass. No real advantage to be gained close to the line. Started the scoring avalanche.
30min into the Manly-Parramatta game I've seen Manly offload in their red zone or just outside the red zone 3 times including a flick pass by Garrick to DCE. DCE caught it, passed and Manly made another 10m on the play. This happened between the 30m and 20m lines. DCE was standing a bit behind the 20m line when he caught it. This was while Manly had a man in the sin-bin.

I'm not going to keep counting but I 100% think Hunt was more at fault than Lomax for that dropped flick pass yesterday.