Lomax.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
St George Illawarra have made it clear to Parramatta they won’t give any consideration to letting Lomax go this year unless they are given a player of equal standard in return. I think that might be hard. The only player they have of equal or better ability is Moses but he's 30 and we have Hunt to play halfback.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
But on a positive note we just sign a bloke by the name of Fa'amanu Brown from Hull plays hooker, played under Flanagan at the Sharks, seems fair enough. Seriously

Red T

SGI Jersey Flegg
Once the contract is signed there is a cooling off period, not sure how long but Zac could change his mind, but as his St George contract is null he would have to negotiate a new contract with Dragons—but the cooling off period might apply to his release so he might be able to change his mind.about the release from next year.

I can think of three reasons Flanno wants Lomax gone. First the salary cap space, then Bird is Flanno’s pet from Cronulla days. Last he wants to promote Kyle to the goalkicking duties and do a Lazarus on his career.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Once the contract is signed there is a cooling off period, not sure how long but Zac could change his mind, but as his St George contract is null he would have to negotiate a new contract with Dragons—but the cooling off period might apply to his release so he might be able to change his mind.about the release from next year.
Cooling off period ended this morning. He's gone.
I can think of three reasons Flanno wants Lomax gone. First the salary cap space, then Bird is Flanno’s pet from Cronulla days. Last he wants to promote Kyle to the goalkicking duties and do a Lazarus on his career.
Analysis = true

Red T

SGI Jersey Flegg
So Lomax back to centres; Rava back to right wing. Hopefully it stays that way ! I just don’t think Bird is the player he was at Cronulla. The only spot I can see for him is in the pack…Then, if Lomax gets moved back to centre, will he re-consider his move to Parramatta ? His form has certainly improved under Flanno…,

Red T

SGI Jersey Flegg
I would think Lomax stays in the centres and Rava back at right wing. Not sure where Bird fits in. It would be good to get three in a row against the rodger’s. I’ll be there !

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I would think Lomax stays in the centres and Rava back at right wing. Not sure where Bird fits in. It would be good to get three in a row against the rodger’s. I’ll be there !
Agree 100% but Bird is Flanno's favourite.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Bird is out of next game as well. If Zac and Rava play well again, I think Flanno won't be able to recall him.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg

There is no cooling off period anymore, clubs have a right of reply to put in last offer but we released Zac so that doesn't apply.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
There is no cooling off period anymore, clubs have a right of reply to put in last offer but we released Zac so that doesn't apply.
I'd like someone at the club to explain how and why it went down. Is it because he was made to play on the wing? Because Flanno doesn't rate him? Why did this happen?

Dave03

SGI Jersey Flegg
The only way Lomax backflips is if there's a coaching clause in the contract, where he has the option to leave if Brad Arthur is punted. I assume any team could get him in that scenarios since Dragons have released him. Although the NRL might have stopped that clause? I think Tino/D.Fifita had it last year?