Lomax.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
30min into the Manly-Parramatta game I've seen Manly offload in their red zone or just outside the red zone 3 times including a flick pass by Garrick to DCE. DCE caught it, passed and Manly made another 10m on the play. This happened between the 30m and 20m lines. DCE was standing a bit behind the 20m line when he caught it. This was while Manly had a man in the sin-bin.

I'm not going to keep counting but I 100% think Hunt was more at fault than Lomax for that dropped flick pass yesterday.
It's a hard one but I reckon Zac was more at fault.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
It's a hard one but I reckon Zac was more at fault.
I respect the opinion of every Dragons fan but in this case, mine differs with most.

Junior Paulo just did it for Parramatta from the kick off to the second half. Brown caught it and ran another 10~15m on the play.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I respect the opinion of every Dragons fan but in this case, mine differs with most.

Junior Paulo just did it for Parramatta from the kick off to the second half. Brown caught it and ran another 10~15m on the play.
Every case is different. I didn't see the game and am definitely not going to watch a reply but looked at the stats on Zero Tackle. Looks like only JDB and Su'a can afford to not be ashamed.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I am so pissed off having to read all the negativity towards Zac on another forum, from his disloyalty, greed, a sook, a show pony, to having his manager script his media quotes.
Am not ruling out a clash of personalites between he and Flanagan or Hunt, or both, but my take for the major reason he turned his back on the club he'd bleed for, is that the man has finally had a gut full of having to go in search of the ball due to the poor service he has endured year after year. I'd lay bets that over the past three seasons you could count on two hands the times Zac has gotten clean ball in space instead of having to confront three hulking defenders waiting to shove his face into the turf. I see Zac Lomax going to another level playing behind a strong Eels forwards pack and quality halves....

Last edited:

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I am so pissed off having to read all the negativity towards Zac on another forum, from his disloyalty, greed, being a show pony, to having his manager script his quotes.
Am not ruling out a clash of personalites between he and Flanagan or Hunt, or both, but my take for the major reason he turned his back the club he'd bleed for is that the man has finally had a gut full of having to go in search of the ball due to the poor service he has endured year after year. For instance over the past three seasons you could count on two hands the times Zac has gotten clean ball in space instead of having to confront three hulking defenders waiting to shove his face into the turf. He wont have this problem with the quality Eels halves.
There is something more at play than 'disloyalty'. I'd bet the house on it. Just don't know what it is. Bad relationship with Flanno? Bad relationship with Hunt? Not getting decent service from the halves?

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
So Zac leaving isn't Flanno's fault. It's still his fault the BMM and Mike Molo (along with a few others) have been given so many games in first grade while the Couchmans languish in reserve grade. And it's still his fault he seems to be raiding the NRL for every has been or never was journeyman while outstanding young players languish in reserve grade. And still his fault his #1 concern seems to be that Kyle has no competition for 5/8. And that Kyle is a reserve grader at best.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
He may get decent ball in space too, tho have preferred Burton to Luai as the Blues game manager. His own captain has said more than once that Luai is not a play maker. Haynes aint either.
I'd have gone with Barnett in the 17 for McInnes. Also Latrell for Suuali.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Jayden S'ua with a deserved maroons jumper too. So three players spots to fill for next weekend. I am promoting Sione Finau into Zacs wing, Brown for Bird, Haele Finau for Brown and Toby Couchman for S'ua. His brother also has to come into the 17.
Sele and Bird are also out.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
So three players spots to fill for next weekend. I am promoting Sione Finau into Zacs wing, Brown for Bird, Haele Finau for Brown and Toby Couchman for S'ua. His brother also has to come into the 17. RFM has to be sacked and dumped to Ressies with Alec Tuitavake replacing him.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
So three players spots to fill for next weekend. I am promoting Sione Finau into Zacs wing, Brown for Bird, Haele Finau for Brown and Toby Couchman for S'ua. His brother also has to come into the 17. RFM has to be sacked and dumped to Ressies with Alec Tuitavake replacing him.
Brown at centre?

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards