GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Tries to the 4 I'd like to see in the 17 for round 1 next year.
  • Ryan Couchman
  • Savelio Tamale
  • Haele Finau
  • Nicholas Tsougranis
Club says the last of those is going to be on a development deal. Can't see why. Looks almost ready for first grade now let alone with an entire pre-season behind him.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Running out of puff us while the fitter more hungry Bears are roaring back into it.They may swamp us now. :mad: This new HP guru cant come soon enuff.

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Went down. Fitness is an issue. Maybe game management as well. Halves should have taken control and kicked into the corners.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Tries to the 4 I'd like to see in the 17 for round 1 next year.
  • Ryan Couchman
  • Savelio Tamale
  • Haele Finau
  • Nicholas Tsougranis
Club says the last of those is going to be on a development deal. Can't see why. Looks almost ready for first grade now let alone with an entire pre-season behind him.
All 4 of those players in my view are future stars who will feature in our 1sts team for many years to come. Barring 2 things injuries and more importantly being poached. They all need to be offered Top 30 contracts by no later than 2025. Tamale is already a dual state player having been selected in the Waratahs U18 before swapping codes. In the future with the correct coaching and continual upskilling he could be a dual international player. I'm sure under our new coaching staff these 4 will make it in thee big red v, also wearing the states colours and perhaps wearing the green and gold. Time will tell if my eye is right or I'm going blind

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Some really flimsy defence there! That is the No.1 priority for Flanno to fix!
Mate to me that happens when fatigue sets in you make wrong decisions, miss tackles you would have normally made at training. I'm sure there won't be a fitness issue next season with the new high performance team that has delivered 2 GF victories in 2010 and 2016

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
All 4 of those players in my view are future stars who will feature in our 1sts team for many years to come. Barring 2 things injuries and more importantly being poached. They all need to be offered Top 30 contracts by no later than 2025. Tamale is already a dual state player having been selected in the Waratahs U18 before swapping codes. In the future with the correct coaching and continual upskilling he could be a dual international player. I'm sure under our new coaching staff these 4 will make it in thee big red v, also wearing the states colours and perhaps wearing the green and gold. Time will tell if my eye is right or I'm going blind
Couchman is already in the top 30. Both of them.