Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
CUP
The game highlighted what was obvious any injury to our FG spine and we are in trouble.
Far to many errors across the team, very flat. Ralph's kicking game was terrible.
I thnk the touch footy run v Magpies did them no favours.
Disappointed that Jesse and CT didn't fly back and play, the coach made it back ok.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
FLEGG
A great win and a pleasant surprise.
Storm are a big side and kept coming but we took our opportunities.
Unlike Cup our spine was a standout
Tries to Pring FB and TAs to Ward Quinn halves and Kyan 9
Would I be right in saying a good Jersey Flegg team is more important than NSW Cup for the club? For any club.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Just an injury update
FG looking good
Nick T has had a back issue but has now injured his hand.
Ben Rumble has been battling tonsillitis.
Hamish Stewart hurt his shoulder
Kade Reed, LKT and Shadi Hammoud should be back for their respective teams in this weekends Steelers Dragons clash.

Eric

Staff

NSW Cup vs Newcastle​

Jersey Flegg vs Newcastle​

1. Mathew Feagai (c)
  2. Sione Finau
  3. Max Feagai
  4. Savelio Tamale
  5. Christian Tuipulotu
  6. Josh Ralph
  7. Jesse Marschke
  8. Alec Tuitavake
  9. Haele Finau
  10. Toby Couchman
  11. Dylan Egan
  12. Ryan Couchman
  13. Dan Russell

Interchange

14. Jonah Glover
  15. Jackson Shereb
  16. Joshua Coric
  17. Tom Freebairn
  1. Wesley Pring
  2. Cain Barnes
  3. Will Starling
  4. Benjamin Lavender
  5. Jack Piccirilli
  6. Nicholas Quinn
  7. Ashton Ward
  8. Jacob Webster
  9. Kyan Hjaltason
  10. Jett Liu
  11. Hamish Stewart
  12. Campbell Watchirs
  13. Matthew Alhazim

Interchange

14. Trey Barlow
  15. Travis Barrett-Hancock
  16. Callum Leikvoll
  17. Dilan Asanoski
  18. Riley Pascoe
Hopefully Marschke is a decent halfback who can lead the team around because it should be much better than the performance it put in last week.Obviously they weren't going to make any changes but forced changes due to injury or suspension but does anyone know what has happened to Lyhkan King-Togia? Injured or on the outer? He played quite a lot of NSW Cup last year so it's hard to see that the club doesn't have a high opinion of him.

Eric

Staff
LKT is playing SGB but is out injured atm.
I'm not mistaken about him playing NSW Cup last year? Seems very impressive he played NSW Cup last year but is still eligible for SGB this year and strange that he isn't in the NSW Cup or Jersey Flegg squads this year.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I'm not mistaken about him playing NSW Cup last year? Seems very impressive he played NSW Cup last year but is still eligible for SGB this year and strange that he isn't in the NSW Cup or Jersey Flegg squads this year.
He'll get promoted. Might have to be straight into NSW Cup if the Flegg halves keep playing the way they are playing.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg

He'll get promoted. Might have to be straight into NSW Cup if the Flegg halves keep playing the way they are playing.
He'll play Flegg once SGB is finished.
Reed will play local
Hammoud will play Illawarra comp FG to give him game time v men.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Jersey Flegg ended up thrashing Storm 36 -14. Aston Ward kicked 6 from 6 conversions.
Grabbed some footage today. Ward/Quinn combo worked well. The fullback Wesley Pring has some toe. #10 Jett Liu big and skillful. Hooker Kyan Hjaltason is a bit of a live wire too.

Last edited:

Eric

Staff
Jersey Flegg, round 2 starting shortly.