OUR NEXT HEAD COACH

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
As I stated elsewhere, 8am this morning went out for a bike ride , at Ramsgate Beach for a coffee and I see big Sulli running on the pavement ...... Looks great that he is doing his our training , hope the rest of them are doing the same .......

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
You better get on the phone and give someone a baking as to why you haven't been informed!
Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
As I stated elsewhere, 8am this morning went out for a bike ride , at Ramsgate Beach for a coffee and I see big Sulli running on the pavement ...... Looks great that he is doing his our training , hope the rest of them are doing the same .......
It's amazing how a player responds to a different coach and team culture

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
That's only half the story. Both clubs are very successful financially at present.
Means nothing if you can't convert the financial strength to on-field success. You can offer all the money in the world to the best players in the world, but they don't want to join a clusterf@#k of a club that has no hope of winning anything in their limited timespan in the game, hence the Ben Hunt fiasco. That's why we didn't land Kikau last year and won't get Fifita or Tino next year.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Means nothing if you can't convert the financial strength to on-field success. You can offer all the money in the world to the best players in the world, but they don't want to join a clusterf@#k of a club that has no hope of winning anything in their limited timespan in the game, hence the Ben Hunt fiasco. That's why we didn't land Kikau last year and won't get Fifita or Tino next year.
That's true but at least it leaves open the possibility of long-term success.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Dean Young still hasn't been confirmed. Assuming he is signed, now we know it won't be Carr, I wonder who Flanno is looking at for the new assistant position.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Flanno is looking at for the new assistant position.
Timmins? I will ask again what part does Timmins play in our setup given he is always in the box with Carr, Griffin before that. ALWAYS been diehard Red V man.

And guys Zac Lomax has committed to us despite rumors he was unhappy. Well perhaps that was if that drongo Griffin was retained. I see Zac, like Jack and Lawrie as one club Dragons.

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
Timmins? I will ask again what part does Timmins play in our setup given he is always in the box with Carr, Griffin before that. ALWAYS been diehard Red V man.

And guys Zac Lomax has committed to us despite rumors he was unhappy. Well perhaps that was if that drongo Griffin was retained. I see Zac, like Jack and Lawrie as one club Dragons.
Great question, have tried going to various Dragons websites to work out what the coaching structure is, but can't find anything? Is Ben Woolf still an assistant? Is Matt Elliot still around or did he go last year with Mat Head and Peter Gentle?

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Great question, have tried going to various Dragons websites to work out what the coaching structure is, but can't find anything? Is Ben Woolf still an assistant? Is Matt Elliot still around or did he go last year with Mat Head and Peter Gentle?
I think Elliot is gone. Because Carr and Woolf were the assistant. I also have no idea what Timmins is doing.