Promising Juniors Thread.

AyiosYiorgos

SGI Jersey Flegg
Is this kid a Saints Jr, Quinn is and far as I know so is Ackers.We can not keep all our juniors, but if Hutchinson is another, I'd like us to develop him..
He is from QLD,what do you mean by " if Hutchinson is another, I'd like us to develop him"
Are you saying if he is an external junior to not develop him and if he is a Saints junior to develop him?

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
This in the DT. Of course they don't nominate any Dragons juniors. I think it's just because they don't have any idea, not that they have an agenda against the Dragons.

Next young prospect set for first grade debut at every club​

ALEC TUITAVAKE (Dragons)

Prop
It’s going to be hard to crack the Dragons first grade forward pack but Tuitavake has too much quality to ignore. The former Sea Eagle is a hard-to-contain prop who will cause damage whenever he gets on the field. Tackling at a 97.5 per cent accuracy rate, he is one fans can get excited about.

They mean hard to crack because the pack is already full of journeymen.

Eric

Staff
This in the DT. Of course they don't nominate any Dragons juniors. I think it's just because they don't have any idea, not that they have an agenda against the Dragons.

Next young prospect set for first grade debut at every club​

ALEC TUITAVAKE (Dragons)

Prop
It’s going to be hard to crack the Dragons first grade forward pack but Tuitavake has too much quality to ignore. The former Sea Eagle is a hard-to-contain prop who will cause damage whenever he gets on the field. Tackling at a 97.5 per cent accuracy rate, he is one fans can get excited about.

They mean hard to crack because the pack is already full of journeymen.
Probably should've went with Egan, Tamale or Coric.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
He is a hard worker and yes tackles everything. Can make the odd silly mistake, so should fit nicely into our top grade. Is he a natural prop tho. Has played in the back row.
But not one of the most promising yet to play first grade. Tamale for me.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

Our Saints Ball side are the only one of the four sides that are a finals cert. Steelers Ball need a win from the last round to secure a final spot. Both Matts are dead and buried for the season.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Lets hope our stars got thru unscathed for the finals. Bummer it was not telecast. In fact live coverage of Flegg and Ball is poor, not worth the coin they ask.

Eric

Staff
Lets hope our stars got thru unscathed for the finals. Bummer it was not telecast. In fact live coverage of Flegg and Ball is poor, not worth the coin they ask.
Seems Illawarra especially has been hit by injuries.
Steelers SGB get the win and qualify for finals
They will play either Dragon Bulldogs or Knights depending on tomorrow's Dragons Warriors game.
Either way it will be tuff for the boys with 6 of the starting out injured including latest casualty Daniel Meafou.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg

Our Saints Ball side are the only one of the four sides that are a finals cert. Steelers Ball need a win from the last round to secure a final spot. Both Matts are dead and buried for the season.
Steelers are thru and will play Knights.
Dragons get a rest.
I believe 1st place will play the lowest ranked winner, so if Steelers win thay play Roosters the next week.