Promising Juniors Thread.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
ASSRL Championship starts tomorrow, the games will be streamed on the Telegraph site if anyone has a subscription.

A few players we have signed up will play for CCC under 15s.
Steelers juniors
Cooper Morrison
Tayler Humphries
Mace Schofield

Kordell Pritchard is a Penrith junior who we have have signed and will play Matts for Dragons.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
ASSRL Championship starts tomorrow, the games will be streamed on the Telegraph site if anyone has a subscription.

A few players we have signed up will play for CCC under 15s.
Steelers juniors
Cooper Morrison
Tayler Humphries
Mace Schofield

Kordell Pritchard is a Penrith junior who we have have signed and will play Matts for Dragons.
Recruiting 15 year-olds from Penrith? I like it.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
ASSRL Championship starts tomorrow,
Think you will find they have been played.
The Australian Secondary Schools Championships is set to return in 2023 with the week-long event kicking off in Redcliffe, Queensland from July 1-7.

Welcome to the forum. Tell us a bit about yourself.

Last edited:

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Think you will find they have been played.
The Australian Secondary Schools Championships is set to return in 2023 with the week-long event kicking off in Redcliffe, Queensland from July 1-7.

Welcome to the forum. Tell us a bit about yourself.
That was under 18s, as I said under 15s is this weekend.
CHS side featuring another Steelers junior Mason Andrews beat CCC 26-6

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
That was under 18s, as I said under 15s is this weekend.
CHS side featuring another Steelers junior Mason Andrews beat CCC 26-6
Then I stand corrected. You able to watch the comp, any way you can drop us a link? Enjoy watching next genners. As pensioners we cant afford both a News Corp online subscription and a newspaper subsription.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Then I stand corrected. You able to watch the comp, any way you can drop us a link? Enjoy watching next genners. As pensioners we cant afford both a News Corp online subscription and a newspaper subsription.
Why can't you read it for free? The method I explained to you works for everyone in the world except you.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Carlos Pauli update, he will be in our Flegg squad next season. Sitting at 110kg he will shed down once he comes back down and starts training next month.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231015_083606_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231015_083606_Chrome.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 6

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Steelers Harold Matts.
A few players to keep an eye on that we have signed up.
Mason Andrews, Tayler Humphries, Cooper Morrison, Mace Schofield, Jack Talbott. My pick to standout is Leeroy Weatherall.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1697172484008.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697172484008.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 6

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Dragons SG Ball

With Tonga, Stanley-Traill, Halangahu, Ackers, Finau and Tyler Peckham-Harris signed from Qld at 9 this would be the best pack in the comp.
A lot will depend on how the halfs Harley Yates and Shadi Hammoud go behind them. Lyric Craft returns from injury and gives them pace out wide

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1696220039172.jpg
    FB_IMG_1696220039172.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Dragons SG Ball

With Tonga, Stanley-Traill, Halangahu, Ackers, Finau and Tyler Peckham-Harris signed from Qld at 9 this would be the best pack in the comp.
A lot will depend on our the halfs Harley Yates and Shadi Hammoud go behind them. Lyric Craft returns from injury and gives them pace out wide
Who was that highly rated half/five-eight in Flegg last year? Forgot his name. I think it was hyphanated. Any chance he'll be up for first grade next year? Or how about Zach Herring? Does the club rate him?

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Steelers SG Ball.

There is talent right across the park in this squad. After a disappointing last season I think there will be a big improvement next year under Timmo.

Halves battle
LKT soft hands and a good tackler is at the top. Eden Hodges and Clay Baldock next up.
The younger pairing of Kade Reed and Aaymon Fitzgibbon could also impress.
I like the look of Aaymon all arms and legs like his dad, could end up a Cleary type build.

Harry Wililo and Tom Kirk both over 6"² along with the Rumble s give us height coming thru in the back 3.

My players to shine are Hayden Buchanan and Daniel Meafou a solid 13 that tackles old school.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1697172478580.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697172478580.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: