Recruitment and Retention for 2023

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
I for one not happy if he goes , still young and think he will work out good as a 7 only thing is injuries could set him back .......

Reactions: QDF

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I for one not happy if he goes , still young and think he will work out good as a 7 only thing is injuries could set him back .......
Difficult situation. Unfortunately, I don't think Amone and Sullivan are going to make it as a halves pairing.

• Wow

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Difficult situation. Unfortunately, I don't think Amone and Sullivan are going to make it as a halves pairing.
Hunt and Amone aint working either , only thing is they have youth on their side , and the more they can play together , not one game here and there , they may work out ok ....... But time will tell , If it was me Id preserver , give them time .......

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Hunt and Amone aint working either , only thing is they have youth on their side , and the more they can play together , not one game here and there , they may work out ok ....... But time will tell , If it was me Id preserver , give them time .......
I think the club knows Hunt won't around next season. Who they have in mind to replace him is a mystery. The combo of Herring and Amone tore up the NSW Cup game a few weeks ago.

Griffin was a disaster but I think we are on the cusp of have several breakout juniors come into first grade. If true, will have to give him some credit for that.

Eric

Staff

WHY WOULD BULLDOGS NOW WANT DRAGONS PLAY-MAKER?

If mail linking St George Illawarra’s Jayden Sullivan to the Bulldogs next season is on the money, Phil Gould might need to have a rethink on the back of what we saw first up of the Toby Sexton/Matt Burton halves partnership.

Sexton was outstanding in his debut for the Dogs, while you could clearly see the immediate impact his arrival had on Burton. Gould only said last week the Dogs had to be very careful how they spend their salary cap so they don’t fall into the same trap that has haunted them in the past.

It makes little sense signing Sexton for two years and then bringing Sullivan to the club, unless of course Sullivan is happy continuing his NRL career playing mostly off the bench.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup

WHY WOULD BULLDOGS NOW WANT DRAGONS PLAY-MAKER?

If mail linking St George Illawarra’s Jayden Sullivan to the Bulldogs next season is on the money, Phil Gould might need to have a rethink on the back of what we saw first up of the Toby Sexton/Matt Burton halves partnership.

Sexton was outstanding in his debut for the Dogs, while you could clearly see the immediate impact his arrival had on Burton. Gould only said last week the Dogs had to be very careful how they spend their salary cap so they don’t fall into the same trap that has haunted them in the past.

It makes little sense signing Sexton for two years and then bringing Sullivan to the club, unless of course Sullivan is happy continuing his NRL career playing mostly off the bench.
Doesn't make any sense. Probably not true.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
No doubt about these bullgrubs, gazumping us with first stab at Tino with a sweetener by owner Laundy of shares in his pub of all things. Still did we not expect the grubs to move once FO stupidly announced our intention to approach the Titans prop after SOO.. BRILLIANT.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
No doubt about these bullgrubs, gazumping us with first stab at Tino with a sweetener by owner Laundy of shares in his pub of all things. Still did we not expect the grubs to move once FO stupidly announced our intention to approach the Titans prop after SOO.. BRILLIANT.
Both excellent players but I'd prefer the club signed Fifita.