Recruitment and Retention for 2024

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
But they also have enormous salary cap depth.
Looks like they are also going to lose Manu and Tedesco won't be continuing for another contract. I wonder if they have been warned by the NRL or they are planning a recruitment drive for the best young players.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Looks like they are also going to lose Manu and Tedesco won't be continuing for another contract. I wonder if they have been warned by the NRL or they are planning a recruitment drive for the best young players.
Interesting theory. I guess they are planning to offer Manu 1.2 or 1.3 mil a year so need to clear some salary cap space because keeping him and recruiting Leniu and Young forced the NRL to step in and say, 'You cap is a crooked as a dogs kind leg.'

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Exactly even though he was in off his wing he knew where his winger was and had the speed to get to him ...... Half the time our wingers have no idea where the opposition wingers are and keep coming inside and they lack the speed ........
It pains me to say it as a few years there were such high hopes in the Feagai brothers, but honestly they don't know how to be in position to make tackles and when the play comes to them, they miss the tackles.