Recruitment and Retention for 2025

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Blocka is not that sort of prop, just the old fashioned stick the leather under the wing and run hard at the line type. Sad to say, but reckon small props like Blocka and Jake Turbo are soon to become extinct as they are being overwhelmed by the giant and mobile Pacific Island-decent bookends. Only have to look at the majority of forwards in our underage rep or international footy.
I hate to be the one to say it, but I think Rorters prop Collins is the best at the moment. Haas continues to go missing in Origin.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Blocka is not that sort of prop, just the old fashioned stick the leather under the wing and run hard at the line type. Sad to say, but reckon small props like Blocka and Jake Turbo are soon to become extinct as they are being overwhelmed by the giant and mobile Pacific Island-decent bookends. Only have to look at the majority of forwards in our underage rep or international footy.
That's what I am saying .......

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
There's a lot of front-rower shuffling talk, hopefully we end up with one.
We might even get another set of twins.
Both Saifiti's? Isn't that going a bit overboard? Frank Molo was extended early this year. JDB, both Couchman's surely must be locks for middle forwards next year. Then there is Lawrie who has been good since coming off the bench. One more prop should be enough.
If you look at the comment carefully, it doesn't say 2 front rowers. It says a front rower and another set of twins. This is good news. I can't think of any twins except the Saifiti's who are established first graders. So I guess it means finally some young players, yet to make a mark in first grade yet.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Lawrie at this stage is probably the least of our worries .........
He goes alright but I'm not sure any top teams can afford a front rower who doesn't bust the line, have any footwork or an offload. But I hope he makes it for a bit longer yet. Though I can't see him in first grade from 2026.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
He goes alright but I'm not sure any top teams can afford a front rower who doesn't bust the line, have any footwork or an offload. But I hope he makes it for a bit longer yet. Though I can't see him in first grade from 2026.
X2

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Guys who do we offload end of season. I have this list. Any more?
Feigais
Muhleisen
Marshke
BMM
Sherab
Coric
Russell
Egan
Freebairn
Ralph
Glover?
Rava?
Tuitavake?
Fifita?

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Guys who do we offload end of season. I have this list. Any more?
Feigais
Muhleisen
Marshke
BMM
Sherab
Coric
Russell
Egan
Freebairn
Ralph
Glover?
Rava?
Tuitavake?
Fifita?
Wasn't Egan talked up at pre season as the next best thing ........ ? Haven't seen him anywhere near top grade ......

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Wasn't Egan talked up at pre season as the next best thing ........ ? Haven't seen him anywhere near top grade ......
I watched 4 Ressie games on the trot and Egan did not stand out in any. The Couchman twins did tho. Know who I am having for the future out of them and Egan.