Round 13 vs Penrith

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I just can't..... with that halves pairing, can't pick the Dragons even though I like most of the rest of the selections. How did it come to be we have no little ability or depth in the halves???????
  • Penrith by 10
  • First Try: (first Dragons try that is) JDB
  • MoM: (best for Dragons that is) JDB
This might have been a good time to go with Mary's masterstroke, JDB at halfback.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Have you guys seen a traditional England Kangaroo tour where we not only played a Test series but local top pro sides before and between Tests. I have seen them live here and on TV and in northern England when the 1982 touring 'Roos played and defeated Hull Kingston Rovers. Dont recall the score but it was a comfortable win. In fact the 'Invincibles' did not lose a match on that combined England/France tour. So I witnessed history being made on that cold and drizzly day in Hull all those years ago.
If you wanna get a feel of what a Kangaroo tour to the Old Dart meant before only the Tests were played take a squiz at the video I have posted on the Kangaroo thread..

Last edited:

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
So really he is not a halfback ....... Hooker yes ........
Personally, I rate him as a hooker. As a halfback....... I wouldn't say "bad" but not close to one of the best.

How does anyone think our first choice 5/8 and second choice halfback are going to fare against their second choice halfback and second choice 5/8?

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Personally, I rate him as a hooker. As a halfback....... I wouldn't say "bad" but not close to one of the best.

How does anyone think our first choice 5/8 and second choice halfback are going to fare against their second choice halfback and second choice 5/8?
I feel a win coming up and I don't get them feelings often .......

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
If you were supporting a well-coached team, you'd feel confident every game.
That's just it I'm not confident every week , but if we were ever a chance of beating this lot it's now ........ But then again that feeling can diminish soon as the game starts .......

Eric

Staff
Captains run
Doesn't look like any late changes.
Looks like Luch and Ray won't play 80min hence 4 forward bench.
Luch had better get used to being an 80min edge backrower or become a prop! RFM, whatever. I can see why the Dogs didn't want him and are paying a good part of his salary to play for us.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I know it's still early but I'm just thinking what a bitter disappointment Flanno has been so far. If anything the team has digressed from that which Carr was coaching last year.