jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well defence won that game for us plus our completion rate 35 missed tackles which is a pass under the conditions 80% completion rate which is our best all season. We needed that win . 3 forwards Sua, Lawrie and Sims ran for 100m plus which keeps you in any game. Rav and Suli ran the ball back strongly. McCullough back to making 50 tackles and even Bird made a career best 42 tackles missing only 2. Good gutsy effort showed a lot of intestinal fortitude today albeit against a poor Raiders team.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well the good news is next weekend against my most hated team the bronckettes they will be missing Carrigan, Hass, Riki from their pack and Cobo I'd say Oates as well injured. We will be missing Hunt. So we are an even chance of beating them at Lang Park.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Well the good news is next weekend against my most hated team the bronckettes they will be missing Carrigan, Hass, Riki from their pack and Cobo I'd say Oates as well injured. We will be missing Hunt. So we are an even chance of beating them at Lang Park.
Haas is a big loss bit other than that, not so much.