Round 17: St George Illawarra vs The Dolphins

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
We are a dumb side led by a dumb captain.
Sua runs over Averilo, he ends up with a burner and can't tackle next 10min and we never run at him. Tom Eisenhuth get one and Dog was it target him.
Hunt runs to line on 4th tackle, he was always going to grubber it even with no room. You grubber on 4th when a space is there.
Hunt cannot lead a side.
We lack a good game manager still.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
We are a dumb side led by a dumb captain.
Sua runs over Averilo, he ends up with a burner and can't tackle next 10min and we never run at him. Tom Eisenhuth get one and Dog was it target him.
Hunt runs to line on 4th tackle, he was always going to grubber it even with no room. You grubber on 4th when a space is there.
Hunt cannot lead a side.

We lack a good game manager still.

As long as we continue with this halves combo we aint getting near a final.
Analysis = true x 3

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
It's been a bit of an arm wrestle . We did have an 8 pt breeze behind us in that half. They lost their dummy half and yet we still find ourselves behind due to poor game management. Bennett's game plan for the 2nd half should be simply use the breeze, turn them around, fatigue our big men and play it down our half of the park and wait for handling errors. It's going to be a big effort to win this one but not impossible. Go the big red V

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Goodness gracious that was a bit disorganised in attack. I do like the look of young Couchman not big but tries hard, good leg speed not scared to mix it up.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Needed that. Poor missed tackles, another assist to Hunt but up until then we were poor. Perhaps some confidence now to go on with it? Perhaps. Time will tell

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Good try off the scrumbase, Sloan injecting himself into the backline gave us the overlap and we'll finished. Ad lib footy just wish young Sloan would do that more often he is a danger anytime he does that in any game.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Confidence is a wonderful thing. What saddens me the most is on any given Saturday or Sunday in my day Kogarah would have been packed