Round 19: Dragons vs Brisbane Broncos

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Best running game I have seen from Max Fegai. 147m. Only 6 tackles tho on that r/edge where some damage was done. Like his brother he is too slow.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Jack de Belin 180 run metres, 29 tackles no misses and a couple of offloads.

3. JDB
2. Su'A
1. Liddle

Worst players on the field:
3. Sailor
2. Sloan
1. Probably their halfback though once again, tackling machine Eisenhuth had a few bad missed tackles. To be precise, 6 missed tackles. Second most after Ezra Mam who had 7.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Jack de Belin 180 run metres, 29 tackles no misses and a couple of offloads.

3. JDB
2. Su'A
1. Liddle

Worst players on the field:
3. Sailor
2. Sloan
1. Probably their halfback though once again, tackling machine Eisenhuth had a few bad missed tackles. To be precise, 6 missed tackles. Second most after Ezra Mam who had 7.
Sloan took a number of bombs. Didn't drop any until the last. But yeah, some of those "tackles" were infuriating.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Yep at least Dufty can score tries and ball play ......
I've deluded myself for the longest time about Sloan. Not anymore. Firstly, he runs for fewer metres than probably any other regular fullback in the competition and that defence........ Seriously?

st george tragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
He is nothing more than a touch footy player who talks the talk but never walks the walk. i have no idea why they persist with him
I was at the game and he took a lot of those bombs right in front of me glad it was him and not me. He had no protection but stood his ground. Last year would of dropped most of them. Yes he has defensive problems but he can improve just like his catching has. Just has to continue to bulk up. I think he can grow into a great full back just have to give him time. We're all saying let's use our own juniors but when we do you bag him. Come on give him a go.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I was at the game and he took a lot of those bombs right in front of me glad it was him and not me. He had no protection but stood his ground. Last year would of dropped most of them. Yes he has defensive problems but he can improve just like his catching has. Just has to continue to bulk up. I think he can grow into a great full back just have to give him time. We're all saying let's use our own juniors but when we do you bag him. Come on give him a go.
💯 Glad someone else can see his enormous potential. Jesus the kid did his best during the ponies barnstorming last 30. Blame the shoddy middles with three making a piddling 38 tackles between them, one Murdoch-Masila made a staggering 4. Sloan is still a work in progress in the multi faceted full back role. His intent has increased two fold, note his kick returns and taking of the bomb, took a couple of hi pressure screamers last week. His defensive attitude has improved, needs work still on his technique. Surely between Deano and JDB that can be sorted. Yes needs to add kilos and muscle to give him more confidence against a bigger one on one opponent.

Last edited: