17. Dan Russell

18. Sione Finau
  19. Ryan Couchman
  20. Zane Musgrove
  21. Max Feagai
  22. Billy Burns

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Apparently Bird and Sloan are injured. Or so they say. I guess it seems more likely for Bird. He wouldn't be sitting out 2 weeks in a row if he was injured. Though it came just after he was "rested" so maybe he was dropped but is being spared the indignity of running out in NSW Cup.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg

Dragons team:​

1. Paul Turner
  2. Mathew Feagai
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Talatau Amone
  7. Jayden Sullivan
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Blake Lawrie
  11. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  12. Jaydn Su’A
  13. Jack de Belin

14. Moses Mbye
  15. Michael Molo
  16. Toby Couchman
  17. Dan Russell

18. Sione Finau
  19. Ryan Couchman
  20. Zane Musgrove
  21. Max Feagai
  22. Billy Burns
Thanks

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Sloan is a tale of how talent will only get you far in anything after one becomes and adult.
I had a saying that I use to use with our younger players, natural talent and potential will get you only so far. The hard work starts now. It's up to you to listen, learn and develop into the best player you can be.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
I had a saying that I use to use with our younger players, natural talent and potential will get you only so far. The hard work starts now. It's up to you to listen, learn and develop into the best player you can be.
Please give Sloan a revving
Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I have gone off Carr and our selectors, BMM remains, Feagai remains, both bewildering decisions. Paul Turner is not a first grader. If we lose Sloan to a minor injury then give Treigh Stewart a crack. I have been calling to have Russell added to our middle defense, that is one good move. And what has Musgrove done to piss off the Board.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Blake Lawrie is our new captain, if not JDB then Block gets my vote. There is obviously still some resentment in the Board towards Jack becoming permanent captain should we jettison Hunt. Unfair resentment in my view.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I have gone off Carr and our selectors, BMM remains, Feagai remains, both bewildering decisions. Paul Turner is not a first grader. If we lose Sloan to a minor injury then give Treigh Stewart a crack. I have been calling to have Russell added to our middle defense, that is one good move.
I was just thinking that. Carr has done some things right. "Resting" Bird after yet another shocker is one big thing. Moving Lomax back to his preferred side another. But BMM and Feagai.......

I don't think Stewart is in the top 30.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Please give Sloan a revving
Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office
Unfortunately these days you can't rev like we use to. You now have to take into consideration, their colour, creed, whether they are male/non binary, whether they are Atsi or from a European background, whether they have been brought up in a family unit or 1 parent, whether their mental state of mind is sound, whether if you raise your voice this will effect their emotional state and whether they will complain to your bosses that you raised your voice and hurt their feelings and they felt bullied. So taking all those things into consideration you can now see why our current playing group is running last. I rest my case your honour.