Round 19: St George Illawarra v Canberra

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
No good having him stay and he sooks non stop and doesn't perform ....... And also we miss signing other players ...... I still don't know how this bloke is still captain of the team ...... There is no way I'd be following him on the field or off it ....... Said before the guy and the whole situation is TOXIC .......
I think he's been toxic for over a year now. Griffin was his only real ally at the club and now he's gone, Hunt is a reject. No one at the club like him. That's what I think but don't know it 100%.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Not looking good unfortunately. How quick are the Raiders backs compared to us. That was weak online defence

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Weak as piss defence again Lawrie, Sullivan the MM all missed a big prop forward once again in our red zone. Every bloody time any team gets into our 20m they score. It is just not 1st grade standard

Eric

Staff
Good start in attack but didn't lead to any tries and the defence might have gotten still worse.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Good start in attack but didn't lead to any tries and the defence might have gotten still worse.
Nobody is backing up the ball carrier we have made a couple of breaks but nothing nobody anywhere near the ball carrier no 2nd phase play quite simply because they are not use to it