Round 19: St George Illawarra v Canberra

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Big games by Sullivan and Amone will solve a lot of headaches tonight.
I don't think either are the answer. I'd expect Sullivan to be the manager and Amone to play eyes up footy but their defence is weak and that's always going to be a problem. Hope I'm wrong but I have said consistently that they can't be the future. You can't rebuild a team based around that combination

Eric

Staff
I said Lawrie was a 60 min player how in the world does anyone come up with a cpt that plays 60 min. Just goes to show me that our caretaker coach is unfortunately not up to the task
60min is probably a little too much for him.

Eric

Staff
I don't think either are the answer. I'd expect Sullivan to be the manager and Amone to play eyes up footy but their defence is weak and that's always going to be a problem. Hope I'm wrong but I have said consistently that they can't be the future. You can't rebuild a team based around that combination
Probably have to face the reality that there will only be room for one of them as a running 5/8. Amone kicking game is better. Buds defence is better.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
What a rabble. Need to score first to keep it respectable. If they score early on in the second half, it might turn into one of the Bulldogs or Tigers style games.

Eric

Staff
FFS, knocked the his arm and the ball went forward for all money! And let's go back to the first kick. One Raiders player was right in front of the kicker and most certainly was within 10m when the ball was touched.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
FFS, knocked the his arm and the ball went forward for all money! And let's go back to the first kick. One Raiders player was right in front of the kicker and most certainly was within 10m when the ball was touched.
Unfortunately in my experience you will find that luck and the bounce of the ball doesn't go your way when you are consistently losing

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
In attack Amone has been outstanding. Lomax having his best game this season. His combination with Rav just goes to show you how Griffin mistreated him. Canberra traditionally this season lose their 2nd halves