15. Michael Molo
  16. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
  17. Luciano Leilua
  18. Viliami Fifita
  19. Christian Tuipulotu
  20. Jesse Marschke
  21. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  22. Hame Sele
Can't agree with RFM going back to the bench. He was the best backrower on the field last game.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I don't follow or understand stats as good as you but I guess stats after round 1 indicate we should win and they (Dolphins) should lose.
I'll clarify this the stats indicated that in the last 6 seasons we have only won our opening 2 matches once. So if you follow that train of thought we won't be winning this weekend. I think we will win but watch out for a bounce back from a Bennett trained team especially at home.

Eric

Staff
I'll clarify this the stats indicated that in the last 6 seasons we have only won our opening 2 matches once. So if you follow that train of thought we won't be winning this weekend. I think we will win but watch out for a bounce back from a Bennett trained team especially at home.
Hopefully we have turned the corner. But they are going to be fired up after their terrible display last round.

Eric

Staff
I believe Flanagan is of the opinion, like myself, that Eisenhuth is a superior defender and is needed in the softening up period.
That might be what he was thinking but I'm not so sure I like it. RFM was smashing blokes last Sat. Maybe I would have left JDB at prop, Eisenhuth lock, RFM and Su'A in the second row.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
  1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Zac Lomax
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Jack Bird
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Kyle Flanagan
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Blake Lawrie
  11. Tom Eisenhuth
  12. Jaydn Su’A
  13. Jack de Belin
  14. Connor Muhleisen
  15. Michael Molo
  16. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
  17. Luciano Leilua
  18. Viliami Fifita
  19. Christian Tuipulotu
  20. Jesse Marschke
  21. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  22. Hame Sele
Like last week I don't think this will be the starting 13.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
That might be what he was thinking but I'm not so sure I like it. RFM was smashing blokes last Sat. Maybe I would have left JDB at prop, Eisenhuth lock, RFM and Su'A in the second row.
The quicker JDB never plays prop again the better for his longevity in the game

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Dragons by 4 (Do Bennett coached teams ever get thrashed 2 weeks in a row?)
MoM = Sloan
First try = Rava

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Dragons by 4 (Do Bennett coached teams ever get thrashed 2 weeks in a row?)
MoM = Sloan
First try = Rava
I think Broncos were thashed in the last week of the regular season then first week of the finals then Bennett was sacked.