Round 2 vs Dolphins

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Anyone remember the bad old days of Browny? Week after week, used to win the games we were expected to lose and lose the games we were expected to win.
But I'm going into the Flanno era with a positive view.
Dragons by 6
MoM: RFM
First try: Suli

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Not getting ahead just indicating that the stats indicating that we should lose.
Sorry old mate but I'm not a stats man at all ...... Stats can change in a heart beat ...... But I do understand why you are as you have coached so you need to have stats on players to see how they are going , but like I have said it can all change overnight and those stats mean nothing ....... So let's hope the team puts together some new stats that are good for this year .......

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Starting middle same as last week Luch to start edge.
I agree. Eisenhuth is a stronger defender than RFM who when introduced with Luc against a tiring pack will give us the edge in this game. So I take it that the coach is going to start with Molo/Lawrie as props? I wouldn't mind seeing a Molo/Molo starting combo. I also take it that when RFM/Luc do come on they will be replacing Eisenhuth/JDB? Barring injuries

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
I agree. Eisenhuth is a stronger defender than RFM who when introduced with Luc against a tiring pack will give us the edge in this game. So I take it that the coach is going to start with Molo/Lawrie as props? I wouldn't mind seeing a Molo/Molo starting combo. I also take it that when RFM/Luc do come on they will be replacing Eisenhuth/JDB? Barring injuries
If the forwards play well again now with Leilua in the team, what is the club going to do with Sele? NSW Cup for the year?

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
If the forwards play well again now with Leilua in the team, what is the club going to do with Sele? NSW Cup for the year?
  • There will be forwards getting injured. Probably sooner rather than later.
  • At full strength, it will be a shootout between M. Molo and Sele.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I dont believe so he would have to be in the 17. If that is the case you have 4 props Lawrie/Molo/Molo/ Sele. If Liddle is going ok then Muhleisen may pay the price. Time will tell

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
So NAS is reportedly on the nose at the Storm. If that is true I'd be spending whatever we had left in the kitty to buy him and start him at prop. That is if he isn't suffering from any unknown injuries. That would be the big bodied prop that we so desperately need. I would even go as far and suggest we can bring forward my belief that we can play semi finals football this year instead of 2025.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
So a broken down old coach who grows irises in his spare time. Do you prune them if they don't meet their target petal width. Tell them there's always a younger bud waiting to take their place?
I'll drink to that but nope no irisis just 100 green bottles on the wall

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
So NAS is reportedly on the nose at the Storm. If that is true I'd be spending whatever we had left in the kitty to buy him and start him at prop. That is if he isn't suffering from any unknown injuries. That would be the big bodied prop that we so desperately need. I would even go as far and suggest we can bring forward my belief that we can play semi finals football this year instead of 2025.
Is his best behind him by about 2 years? I don't know. Didn't see much of the Storm last year.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well I feel vindicated here, Lawrie off the bench. RFM starts at prop with F Molo we have a 4 prop rotation now. Will be very interested to see RFM impact starting at prop.