Round 21: Dragons vs Penrith Panthers - 28 July @ 2PM

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
First half negatives:
  • Halves doing nothing with the ball.
  • Mistakes.
  • Missed tackles.
  • No utility on the bench. Why can't Flanno see we need it?
Positives:
Positive
  • Toby Couchman. Runs hard, makes metres, tackles strongly, offloads. If his brother is close to as good, I think Just a Mug Fan Just a Mug Fan might be right about salary cap issues. It just wouldn't make any sense not selecting him.

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
Ive noticed we came out slow after our previous byes also.. and we did today with 3 passes finding the ground.. but unfortunately the panthers rly took advantage... before we could even get into the groove.. were in it now.. but we will be gassed in the 2nd.. and that lead.. bugger.

Gonna have to bring back Sloan or Ravalawa next week.. losing 2 wingers in a weekend is messed up.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
That drop was on Suli. Flanno's pass was a bit in front of him but should have been taken.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I had this glimer of hope we make the 8 but after watching this there is no hope
We have never had the players this season to make the 8. We are missing a big bodied prop and a playmaker to name 2 positions. I believed at the beginning of the season we would finish 12th. Hopefully we jag 8th next season and the season after a competitive top 8 depending on retention and recruitment. Just my views