Round 21: Dragons vs Penrith Panthers - 28 July @ 2PM

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Watching the ladies play and as I predicted the wind will play a very big part in today's game. So Cleary's kicking game v Hunts. Looks like a 8-10 point wind advantage
Ben doesn't have a kicking game been it's been non existent for a loooooong time ...... Does anyone on here really think we can win this and why ? I think we have no chance at all 😕 Like to know what others think ........

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Ben doesn't have a kicking game been it's been non existent for a loooooong time ...... Does anyone on here really think we can win this and why ? I think we have no chance at all 😕 Like to know what others think ........
A full house, strong wind, I would say if we can win the toss use the wind and do the basics such as completion rate 90%, missed tackles to a minimum then we can stay in it for about 60 - 65 min. Otherwise a blow out is on the cards. We have to have everything go our way just to be competitive. Got to be competitive in the middle of the park otherwise their much vaunted pack will lay the platform for a drubbing.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
  • Penrith by 8 (changed my mind with Slaon dropped. Defence will be better.)
  • Dragons first try - Lomax
  • Dragons best - JDB

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
  • Dragons to match them in the first 20
  • Penrith to pull away a bit in the 2nd 20min
  • Penrith to begin to rin away with it in the 3rd 20min
  • Dragons to get a few points back to make the score respectable in the last 20

Eric

Staff
Was that Frank Molo who just watched the Penrith player go over? What was he doing? Probably couldn't stop the try but why not try?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
That is just poor defensive and poor discipline. I said we had to be good early, well you couldn't have asked for a worse start. Let's sit back and enjoy a professional football team

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Right from the first set passes were going to ground. I don't know what's wrong. Too nervous or overawed by the occasion? Whatever it is, this is the worst I've seen this year.