Round 3 vs North Queensland Cowboys

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Was hoping for a couple of late changes but wasn't confident of it.
Dolphins had a shocker in round 1 and Bennett wouldn't stand for it. Dragons had even more of a shocker in round 2, Flanno only 2 forced changes.
I prefer Bennetts approach but it's ok as long as Flanno doesn't go all Griffin on us and pick the same team week after week even after losing week after week. If they get flogged again this weekend but he again doesn't make any changes, barring one or two due to injury or suspension, I'm going to flip out.
Going Crazy GIF

Eric

Staff
Cowboys left edge backrower, Kulikefu Finefeuiaki is only 19.

It really seems every other club has no trouble handing teenagers regular starting positions. It's only the Dragons who don't. I haven't seen anything at all from the Couchmans to suggest they aren't ready for NRL every week.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Don't think anyone is surprised BMM comes in for Su'a. Apparently he played well in the NSW Cup last round. Not as well as Toby Couchman. No suggestion he was even close but we are dealing with "Dragons footy" here. Toby Couchman is only 20 years-old. Obviously shouldn't be playing first grade according to the "Dragons footy" manual.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
If they are good enough, they are old enough. Just my views.
100 percent agree , what are we waiting for more game time in top grade the better for them ....... Or just keep waiting and they lose interest when they see the first grade team is playing like crap or they are snapped up by another club and hasn't that been happening over the last few years .......

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Don't think anyone is surprised BMM comes in for Su'a. Apparently he played well in the NSW Cup last round. Not as well as Toby Couchman. No suggestion he was even close but we are dealing with "Dragons footy" here. Toby Couchman is only 20 years-old. Obviously shouldn't be playing first grade according to the "Dragons footy" manual.
Well said .......

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I think I remember when the term "Dragons footy" was first coined.
In the first year of Steve Prices tenure, the team was obviously sliding badly. They played Gold Coast who were wooden spoon favourites or at least, very poorly rated. Dragons beat them in a very low scoring game and one of the worst games I've ever seen. After the game in the press conference Price pretended he was really happy and said something like, "We are getting back to Dragons footy."

Ever since it's come to be a curse.

I can hardly believe both Couchmans have been kept out until now and astounded they are still kept out after killing it in the NSW Cup and with a few first graders missing. Nothing against BMM. I hope he has a blinder. But does anyone seriously think at this stage of his career vs the Couchman's, he's a better player?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I think I remember when the term "Dragons footy" was first coined.
In the first year of Steve Prices tenure, the team was obviously sliding badly. They played Gold Coast who were wooden spoon favourites or at least, very poorly rated. Dragons beat them in a very low scoring game and one of the worst games I've ever seen. After the game in the press conference Price pretended he was really happy and said something like, "We are getting back to Dragons footy."

Ever since it's come to be a curse.

I can hardly believe both Couchmans have been kept out until now and astounded they are still kept out after killing it in the NSW Cup and with a few first graders missing. Nothing against BMM. I hope he has a blinder. But does anyone seriously think at this stage of his career vs the Couchman's, he's a better player?
It's called nurturing unfortunately